Chapter Eleven

Anna.

"So, what you are saying is that this woman in white attacked you right here in your room and this black substance came from her and also that you saw your dead brothers and father?" I stepped in the room with my toothbrush in my mouth. "You don't believe me?" I asked.

Ainsley looked down at the black rug and then the mirror, then at the window. "If the story is convincing enough I would try to believe you but it seems like something some novelist would write in a horror novel." I looked at him, I had been trying to explain what had happened for the past half hour, but he never seemed to believe me.

"So?" He stood up and walked towards me. "Tell me how did she look like? Did she have fangs and black long nails? Or was she zombie like?" An annoyed expression crossed my face.

I hit his hard stomach, he laughed and cleaned of the paste that was dripping down my mouth. His eyes took in my clothes, appreciating what he was looking at. "You know if I had known you would look so sexy in my sweatpants, I would pray for the crazy woman to come back to ruin all your clothes so you could wear all my bottoms." I hit his arms again.

"Shh, you doof, she might hear you and come back." He moved into the room and started dancing, then at the top of his voice sang.

"Mysterious woman in a white wedding gown, oh my love I beseech thee and thine black eyes, I am no Shakespearean, but I love your ghostly spook. Come into my life and feel me with blackness, oh mysterious-"

I shook my head and walked out to the bathroom, he followed me in. "You know I was not done, so like when she comes, I will propose to her, have her in my bed and make babies. Then we will live happily ever after. What's her name?" I gave him a dumb look. I rinsed my mouth then crossed my arms.

"Oh, not to worry the next time she tries to kill me I will ask for her name then text you it. Then proceed to dying. You good? " He raised his hands up and walked closer, invading my personal space. "Look I didn't mean to get you angry I was only-" He was cut short, he looked up and the black substance landed on his nose. He stepped aside and cleaned of the sticky liquid.

"That was just a coincidence and not real. Right?" I shrugged my shoulders. "You called her after all." I stopped by the mirror and looked at myself, the swelling had gone down a bit and I looked much more presentable and even though I was in Ainsley's clothes.

***

The ride to Eddenborough Northwest Virginia took longer than we had expected, we kept on going in circles and I could have sworn I had seen a hill twice. Ainsley gave a frustrated sigh and took the paper from my hands. "Eddenborough Northwest 308 Virginia, we were here just yesterday, did it disappear or what?"

He crumbled the paper and looked outside. The sun was blazing hot, and the heat was becoming unbearable. It did not help that I had stripped down to my bra, and he was shirtless, he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "I bet you like what you see?" I rolled my eyes and looked at the road, I had been failing miserably at finding the exact address on the net.

In the far distance I could make out the rushing of an ambulance and some cop cars. I wined my window down and started waving my hands up and down frantically. A cop car pulled up next to us, he eyed my upper body and a blush crept up my face. He got out and walked towards Ainsleys side of the car.

"Did you see the crazy driver on this road?" He asked, he was well built with a thick mustache, his partner a much more slimmer person stepped out of the car. "What car?" I asked. The man pointed back towards the direction he had just come from.

"A woman was found dead in her car, it looked like she was knocked or something, it was a bit gothic." His partner spat on the floor. "I have heard of such killings, they happened in the late 1300's they were more popular then." The man with the black mustache nodded. "But this is the twenty first century, probably it was an over speeding car or she was drunk."

"Or an ex-lover that wanted revenge."

He spat on the ground again. "But for the fact that she had a mirror in her car, that means the grounds were her blood laid be cursed, and her family to." He moved back to the car and got in, the other followed him.

"Wait!" Ainsley shouted, he got out and unfolded the crumpled piece of paper. "Do you by chance know this place?" The man looked at the paper and passed it to his companion, they both started laughing, wiping at the tears in their eyes.

"My lord?" Said one.

"Mind if I have a cup of tea with you?" The thinner one laughed loudly. "There will be a ball your grace and it is at Eddenborough Northwest 308 Virginia, half in England and in the USA!" They laughed for a good solid minute before they looked back at us.

"Are you playing some form of prank? Who on earth uses such address?" And in his best British voice he tried pronouncing "Eddenborough" but that led to more laughter. He tossed the paper out and it landed between Ainsley's legs. They speed off but as they did, I caught sight of a mirror, it was big and looked brand new. It had a bit of scratches at the bottom but other than that, it looked like it would make a few thousands.

Ainsley motioned towards the car and we both got in. The drive was short, and we stopped at the scene of the accident. The interior of the car was covered in blood, but the body of the dead woman was half out and half in of the car.

Ainsley hit the breaks just an inch from hitting the policeman, he moved towards the driver's window and had a few words with Ainsley. I rolled down my window, I had a perfectly good view of the dead body. There stood the paramedics and some photographers that were taking pictures of the scene.

I heard Ainsley call my name, but I watched the dead woman, her neck had been twisted and her legs were tangled in the seatbelt. The cop car we had just seen came back to the scene and the man and his partner stepped out, both stood in front of the car pointing towards us and laughing.

My eyes were drawn back towards the woman's- she turned her head slowly till she looked at me. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at the woman, but no one was, a small smile craved her lips and she whispered.

"Why are you afraid Anna? This could have been you."

My heart was rapidly beating, then out of no where her body blew up, as well as her car and the two cops and their car. The rest of the crowd took steps back, some had blood all over them while others had some various body parts. I lifted my head and turned towards the area, it was up in flames, the window which I had wined down was up, I looked at Ainsley, but he was staring at the woman's dead head that was staring back at me and smiling.

"Anna." It whispered before falling off the car.

" It whispered before falling off the car