Get Ready To Rumble

And today, a very special kid is becoming a Pokémon trainer, today.

In the sinnho region, a town full of large buildings and strong wind lived a boy, not just any, a trainer who's finally old enough to become a Pokémon trainer. This young man name is grim.

Mom: hey Grim, get up it's time.

The young kids hair spiked. He jumps out of bed smiling. 

Grim: right it's time. I'm getting a Pokémon.

He runs to his closet and pulls out a box, it's clothes that his dad left for him when he left exploring.

Grim: it's been so long, but now I can finally open it.

Grim opens the box and inside were trainer clothes. He puts them on and looks into the mirror.

Grim: I look great, oh wait one more thing.

Grim search through his closet and finds a small case, he opens it as he finds large googles. He puts them on and the shrink adjusting to his eyes, these were his dads exploration googles, capable of fitting anyone including Pokémon. Grim smiles and runs down stairs. He greeted by his older sister and little brother. She was a Pokémon breeder/coordinator.

Sis: well looks like someone's in a good mood.

Grim: yeah today's the day I'm getting my Pokémon.

Bro: what you gonna get

Sis: I say turtwig 

Bro: piplup 

Mom: or how about Chimchar, so you know it feels to be burn by you mother if you don't get to the table and eat.

They flinch and look to see their mom, they run to the tables as she smiled. They are begin eating and during it grim couldn't stop thinking of his Pokémon.

Mom: so have you decided what Pokémon

Grim: honestly I would go with a Chimchar like dad, but I want to do something different. But I know there's a Pokémon out there just for me.

Mom: that's what I like to hear.

They finished eating and grim went upstairs, he pack his clothes in his duffel bag. He put it on his back and ran down. He ran out the door and yell goodbye to his family and Pokémon.  He runs out of the city heading to sangem town. But on the way, he was caught up in his thoughts not seeing a gliding Pokémon flying at him. Their heads butted, making them crouch whilst  holding their heads. Grim looks up to see a gligar. the gligar looks at him as they get into a argument. 

Grim: watch where your going 

Gligar: gli-gligar, gligar, gil 

He shakes his pincers adding to his point

Grim: what do me you had the right way, your a flying type, the sky is your road.

Gligar: gligar, Gil

Grim: oh wait I forgot, you can only glide, what does that say for flying

Cue glass shattering. Gligar was shocked as his skin went white. Grim laugh as gligar sulked. He growls and walks hitting grim's leg.

Grim: ow

Grim punches his head. Gligar proceeds headbutt his chin. They begin and all out brawl consumed in a dust cloud. It moved around as we see glimpses of their fighting. The dust settles Astor two breath heavily.