Club battle final: A hero's outcome

The battle club continued, Ash had defeated Georgia and Grim defeated dino. Later, Cilan gave scraggy and snivy special Pokémon food.

Grim: thanks for the grub cilan, scraggy loves it

Cilan: my pleasure.

Soon burgundy came in and saw the seen. Then she acted over dramatic, saying they were forced to eat pokemon food made by a connoisseur. She fell down just confusing everyone. Then scraggy headbutt a her in the chin and snivy  finished her off with double vine whip  smacking her away.

Grim: I guess Pokémon Pokémon don't like being disturbed.

Gliagr laughs as Stephan ask Cilan for his recipe. Later grim saw two certain girls arguing against each other and Bianca looking for zorua. Soon the next round begins and it was Cilan against Luke. As they entered the fight he ask ash to use his camera during they match. Grim helped him out because he just needed it.

Freddy: All right, let's get things started! For  the third match of the second round. We have Cilan versus Luke!

Cilan: I won't go easy

Cilan takes a bow.

Luke: I'm facing a gym leader.. I'm not feeling so good!

Cilan: just relax, Luke !  It's just like shooting a movie. First you imagine your finished product. Then you make your plan 

Luke: right

Cilan: for me, I always imagine how my battle is going to turn out first. I think of what moves I can use that would best allow my Pokémon to battle well. And then I imagine how it will end. What kind of reward I'll give to my Pokémon, things like that?

Luke: you imagine all that

Cilan: imagine the movement when your Pokémon tastes victory. Savor every moment of battle!

Luke: cool I can do it

Freddy: do you think Cilan was wise to give his  opponent advice like that, Don?

Don: it probably comes from Cilan being a gym leader.

Freddy: all right battle begin.

Cilan: and now presenting my powerful stunfisk

He throws his pokeball and Stunfisk. 

Stunfisk: stun stun stun stunt

Grim: wow Cilan caught a stunfisk

Ash: yep the same time I caught palpitoad. 

Luke: and here's the star of my show! Go larvesta.

He throws his pokeball and reveals larvesta!

Larvesta: larvesta

Ash: so that's Luke's other Pokémon! 

Grim: yeah 

Ash brings out his Pokédex and leaves pikachu to hold the camera. 

Pokédex: larvesta, the torch Pokémon, a larvesta shoots fire from its five horns to repel its enemies. They live at the base of volcanoes. 

Ash: larvesta, a bug and fire type Pokémon

Grim: interstate combo

Pikachu: pi, pikachu 

He then notice pikachu having trouble and lifts the camera up.

Ash: sorry about the camera!