Thunder, Dragon, Waves, and Ice.

The ship finally makes it the town close to Humilau City and to his next gym battle. He gets some supplies and then heads out. The walk was long so grim decide to take a break. Grim finds himself in a field with a large pond. 

Grim: alright boys, break time

He throws all his Pokémon into the air and all his Pokémon come out. They all relaxed or battled with one another. Gligar slept in a tree as zorua was by grim. Grim decide to use his newly bought fishing rod and fish in the pond. But in the pond a Pokémon was fighting the other Pokémon, it was too quick and fast as it defeated them, then it notice the lure. But up above grim was getting bored.

Grim: oh this is boring, now wonder most people catch Pokémon on land. 

Zorua: Zorua 

Grim then his line starts pulling. Grim pulls his line but he almost gets drag in. He pulls back as water splash around. The line moves viscously around as the Pokémon help grim, pulling in his leg and back. They all pull one more time and falls back succeeding in fishing the Pokémon. When he landed it was, a tynamo. Grim brought out his Pokédex.

Pokédex:Tynamo, The EleFish Pokémon, One alone can emit only a trickle of electricity, so a group of them gathers to unleash a powerful electric shock.

Grim: woah

Tynamo released a massive shock showing it power

Grim: your definitely strong. You must have the ability levitate. So who wants to fight.

Grim turns around and is shock when he sees all his Pokémon in the paralyzed he looks and see gligar still sleeping, he be out for a while. 

Grim: just great

Tynamo laughs. Then they hear something and see scraggy coming out of the water.

Grim: wait scraggy, how did you- oh wait.

Grim remembered when they all pulled. Scraggy used himself as an anchor. And when they fell back, he was flung into the water, and avoided Tynamo paralysis attack.

Grim: oh sorry about that. You ready to go 

Scraggy: scrag!!

Scraggy faced Tynamo. Tynamo attacks with a extremely fast tackle. Scraggy was flung into a rock. Scraggy gets up and sees Tynamo gone. It runs back over and looks around. Then Tynamo tackled him in the back.

Grim: [thoughts] man Tynamo's fast. Looks like we gotta defend and then attack. 

Scraggy gets up as Tynamo comes in with another attack.

Grim: scraggy you gotta defend.

Scraggy: scraggy 

Scraggy pulls up its loose skin as it sheilded the attack. Tynamo flys into the air and divebomb scraggy. It forms blue electricity around it as it headbutt scraggy. Scraggy get wedged into the ground. He gets up only to be paralyzed. Tynamo then prepared a charge beam.

Grim: scraggy hold on 

Tynamo then fired the concentrated attack of electricity at scraggy. But then the paralysis were off and he ducks dodging it. 

Grim: wow it were off faster, it's your ability shed skin.

Tynamo use spark and charges.they waited for the right moment. It came as scraggy jumped to the side.