The Rematch and More

Grim and his team were on their way to the next gym, he takes a little detour to get in a little training, to use get his new Pokémon battle ready. While training gliagr notice sounds of snapping. Grim and gligar looks and see a trainer with a camera.

Trip: hey, the names trip and that there is gliagr is it not

Grim: yep and the names grim, in from the sinnho region.

Trip: heh the sinnho region, its slightly impressive. So let's have a battle.

Grim: alright 

They stood across each other and the 

Grim: I already I have five Pokémon so let's do a five in five.

Trips: works for me. Tranquil I need your help.

Trip sends tranquil. Grim remembers that it's the evolved form of pidove. Grim send out gligar.

Gligar: gli

Grim: gligar, drak pulse 

Gligar fires dark pulse 

Trip: trnaguil dodge it

Tranquil: use aerial ace

Tranquil speeds towards gligar.

Grim: catch it

Trip: what

Gliagr opens his claws and catches tranquil by the shoulders.

Tranquil: quil!?

Gligar: gligar!

Grim: gligar us aerial ace

Gligar: gli

Gligar soar into the air with tranquil in tow. He dives into the ground and slams tranquil into the ground. Dust settles and gliagr sees tranquil getting up.

Tranquil: quil

Grim: he's tough

Trip: yep, tranquil use aerial ace 

Grim: gligar brick break 

Tranquil comes flying at gliagr but he slams tranquil into the ground. Out of the dust tranquil fainted. Trip returned tranquil. He then brings out servine. Grim brought out his Pokédex.

Pokédex: servine the grass snake Pokémon, It moves along the ground as if sliding. Its swift movements befuddle its foes, and it then attacks with a vine whip.

Servine: servine

Grim: gligar take a break

Gliagr flys over to grim. Grim throws a pokeball.

Grim: alright Axew get ready to rumble

Axew comes out.

Axew: ax