Unova, Sparks of Love bloom in battle. Set Sail for New Adventures!

After the spa treatment, Grim reunited with ash and the others and things just got more exciting. Setting sail on a cruise, finding a new gym and challenging the gym leader. Meeting the same man Named N. Stopping team plasmas schemes. Helping a farm.  Helping N save a braviary from plasma goons. Meeting the Pokémon harbor patrol. Meeting Ash's Charizard and having a battle with it. Learning more of N secrets. Fighting Team plasma and Saving Reshiram. They defeated Team Plasma, and had to say goodbye to N. Now back at Professor juniper lab, we all decided to head to kanto with ash. But grim was on the road after hearing this. Well more like cruise. Grim has set sailed on cruise to an island. Grim read a flyer and it was a place to see all kinds of Pokémon from each region. An a battle tournament there, so grim had to go. Also it was a resort so relaxing as a bonus. Grim got if the boat and head to the resort, they place was huge. Grim looks around to see trainers and  different region Pokémon. He past a board showing all the Pokémon here. He smiles and enters the resort.

Grim: hello I'm here to sign up

Attendant: splendid, just place your Pokédex in and we'll get you registered.

Grim does show and he looks up to see on a screen his information is added.

Attendant: done, your room number is 219

Grim: thanks

He takes the key and him and gliscor head off. Once settle he goes to a PC and calls Ash.

Grim: hey ash

Ash: hey grim it hood to see you 

Pikachu: pika pika 

Gliscor: gliscor 

Grim: so how's your cruise going

Ash: going great, we had to deal with team rocket. But everything is good. We should be there in two days.

Grim: great and I be waiting with the prize. Say hi to iris and Cilan

Ash: alright will do, see yah

He closed the PC and walks away. Later grim and gliscor were by the large pool. Also and aquarium so you see deep water Pokémon around.

Grim: alright gliscor, watch me set a new cannonball record 

Gliscor: gliscor 

Grim he'd to the diving board he goes up. He gets the edge and sees he'd high up.

Grim: let's do this

But then all of a sudden the board starts shaking violently. Gliscor sees this and is shock, mouth open to see the cause. Grim looks at the ladder as it got closer.

???: out of the way out the way out the way way way way

Grim: it can't be

Coming up the ladder was a swim suit wearing  Bianca. She tackles in grim as they spun around, stopping at the edge as grim was on one foot leaning over the board with a Bianca on him.

Grim: Bianca!!

Bianca: oh hey grim, funny things is I didn't want to stop

But then his foot starts sliding.

Both: uh oh

The foot slips off and they fall head first into the pool, they created a huge splash. Gliscor chuckles at this then he sees emboar walk over an wave. 

Gliscor: gliscor 

Emboar: emboar 

The two trainers dive back up. Gasping for air.