Jostling for the Junior Cup!

Now that gliscor evolved and the gang has trained it was time for the junior cup tournament. We head there and the stadium was huge. Blasting off fireworks as a massive crowd surrounded it. We made it there and it was amazing. 

Ash: alright let's do out best 

Iris: you know I will

Grim: I'll give a hundred and ten 

Dawn: I'm in it to win

Our friend meloetta appear and will cheer us on. But then disappeared getting startled by people. The opening ceremony will start soon so we head off. We made it and we saw some many people and a temporary Pokémon center. They also notice Cynthia talking to alder. He ask her for a date but she rejects him. We meet up with them but trip came in. We find out the winner will battle alder. He walks off declaring he'll beat him. Cynthia runs off as alder runs after her.  Then they met Georgia and burgundy. 

Dawn: there sure are lots of pain levels in the neck around here

Grim: you have no idea, but luckily there are good friends

They went inside as the announcer Freddy spoke. 

Freddy: welcome my name is Freddy the scoop and I'll be describing the action move by move. And joining me today is our very special guest alder. The unova region champion will be also battling the winner of the junior cup 

Alder: thank you, great to be here,  and now a word to all you trainers, give it your all, because I'll be here waiting for you. I look forward to each and every second of heated battle action.

Freddy: well alder you won't have to wait any longer cause we will now kick off with an exhibition match. It is my distinct honor to introduce our two special guest. 

Freddy introduces Cynthia and one of the unova elite four, Caitlin.

The battle was amazing as the first round begins. The matches were set. The first battle was trip vs burgundy, the second was manic vs Clinton, the third was sherpard vs Cilan, the fourth was Horacio vs Grim, the fifth was Maris vs Ash, the sixth was Casey vs gelato, The seventh was Ramon vs Dawn, and the eight was Iris vs Burgundy.

Grim: let's do this bud

Gliscor: gliscor

Trip: so his gligar evolved, no matter

The first match was underway, Trip calls out his final evolve form of snivy,  Serperior. Burgundy brought out her darmanitan. The battle went under way, serperior power was dangerous, it hit darmanitan with leer and finished it with one move solar beam.

Grim: your not the only one to get stronger

Gliscor: scor

The Second match went under way as manic defeat his opponent. Next match Cilan defeat his opponent with solar beam. The next battle grim.

Referee: battle begin.

Grim: use earthquake

Gliscor shook the ground sending his opponent back.As it got up gliscor flew above it.

Grim: use fire fang

Gliscor dives straight at the Pokémon as it created a mass explosion. Once the dust settles they see gliscor over a fainted cinccino .