Nimbasa City Gym

It was a long way to Nimbasa city, we met up with team rockets master planner, meowth. He said that he got fired after failing a mission, and after helping us with a mysterious scrafty, they all decided for him to join us. There were a couple of adventures after that, with a purrlion, a dream thief, a cubchoo. And when we got to nimbasa city, meowth tricked us and almost got away with our Pokémon, but luckily we saved and thanks to tepig learning flamethrower, got us away from team rocket. As we finally made it to the gym, we met, well got surprised by Bianca being here. We saw that the gym leader Elesa, is having a fashion show being a supermodel and all. They head the and saw elesa herself. She was so elegant, dazing the crowd with her clothes. She then saw us well manly ash and pikachu, she was amazed by pikachu. We introduced to her. She decided to meet us at the gym after the fashion show. When we made it to the gym we had to take a roller coaster ride and at the end we see elesa, but not just all we see Bianca's dad. Apparently we see that Her dad wants her to come home. It was a big moment, but Elesa decided if she wins her gym battle she won't have to go home. They went  through the door and it a had a large crowd. The battle begins.

Sadly Bianca lost. grim, Ash and the others were sad for her. They got the Pokémon healed. They had a break thanks to Cilan. When they were finished. Ash and grim stood up to his father. Ash challenges her father. If he wins Bianca can continue her journey, but if he loses, he'll have to go back to the Kmart region. The had their battle and Elesa was their judge.

They had their battle.  Ash lost but in the Bianca dad decided that he didn't have to go back to pallet town. And Bianca didn't have to go home.She said goodbye and runs off. But forgets her bag and her dad grabs it and runs off. Elesa left and ash and grim readied themselves. At the Pokémon center, ash was working on strategies to work out. But grim already had a strategy. He decided to use his other Pokémon, saying he was relying on pikachu, tepig, and all his other Pokémon way to much. He calls professor juniper and chose his Pokémon, much to pikachu worry. Grim watched from a corner and looks at his Pokémon. Then he remembered what don gave him the Nimbasa City tournament.

Flashback

Before grim went outside to meat up with everyone to say goodbye, don George yells him over.

Don: grim wait

Grim turns and don walks over

Grim: yeah don

Don: I got a call from my brother saying that you and another one the festival

Grim: yeah, we definitely have it our all.

Don: he said you did, and that you obtained that package.

Grim: oh yeah

Grim pulls out the box form his duffel bag. Don then takes it from grim and shows him a key. He puts it in and turns, hearing a click, he gives it back to grim, as he opens it revealing  the treasure.

Don: I belive your gligar and other Pokémon will be happy for this item.

Grim looks outside and sees gligar having fun with everyone.

Grim: I need a minute

Don: I understand, most trainers would want there Pokémon to evoke right away, but there are those who still want more adventures with the ones right now. It's your choice.