Reunion Battles in Nimbasa City

Bianca and Grim finally made it to nimbasa city.

Bianca: well it's been fun but I see yah later grim

Grim: yeah now that we here it's trainer versus trainer

Gligar: gligar!

She waves off whilst running away.

Grim: I bet she sends ash into the water again

Gligar laughs as the two head to the nimbasa tournament. They soon learn that they were in Nimbasa town not the city. They made it to the tournament and get signed up in the registration booth. 

Grim: I'm here it to sign.

Don:  well you came to the right place, here are the forms,

Grim takes the paper and get them signed. He wondered who he should pick.

Grim: you know I got to use you gligar

Gligar: gli!!

Grim: then how about. 

He finally decided and entered the tournament. When he enter he see the roaring crowd and the large stage and a larger screen. Then the host, Freddy explain the rules. Along with don George. 

Don: now let the club battle begin

The battle screen shows first round match up. Grim saw the first battle was the dragon buster Georgia versus a trainer named silvester. Gligar then saw and pointed over. Grim looked and saw nearly everyone. Grim smiles as he saw the other battles.

Freddy: the 8th battle is Grim versus Skyler

Ash: wait grim is here

Iris: wow I wonder how was doing

Bianca: well me and him enter the battle festival and came here.

Stephan: I wonder if here's any stronger

Georgia: he better I want a shot at that dragon type.

Trip just walks away. The battle begins and grim watch Georgia fight her opponent Silvester. As she brought out Beartic. He shocked everyone buy bring out joltik. It was a fight between two different sizes. Beartic used rock smash but joltik dodge. He eventually landed on Beartic back. He thunderbolt damaging Beartic. Beartic fell over on his back. He opens his eyes as joltik crawled out fainted. This shocked Beartic.

Referee: joltik unable to battle the winner is Beartic.

Grim chuckle as it was so easy. The next battles happen and each Pokémon gave them their all. Then it finally got interesting and it was ash vs burgundy.

Grim: go ash

Ash: thanks, I got a new partner to try out

Grim: alright  

Grim watched the battle. Burgundy brought out Scotuland 

Grim: wow amazing let's what's next.

Grim then watch cilan versus trip. Trip showed that his Pokémon timburr evolved gurdurr.  And cilan dwebble had to beat it.

Grim: wow

Grim brought out his Pokédex.

Pokédex: Gurdurr, the muscular Pokémon and the evolve form of timburr, This Pokémon is so muscular and strongly built that even a group of wrestlers could not make it budge an inch.