Battle at Opelucid City, battle for Legend

We helped Cameron with his eight gym, it was at the same place grim hit his wave badge. 

Once they said goodbye grim decided.

Grim: hey guys, I'm gonna go in my own.

Ash: what

Iris: how come

Grim: As Cameron got his 8 gym badge, I need to get my own. And that's in Opelucid City

Ash: well good luck

Cilan: wish you best of luck

Iris: ah yeha, good luck

Meloetta came by and said goodbye

Grim; don't worry meloetta we'll meet again.

She smiles as they walk separate ways. Grim and gliscor enter a boat. They wave goodbye and head off to their final gym. It took a few hours and they made it to a town. Once off they check the map to see the gym was in the next town over,they decided to get supples. Once done they walk off. It took a long time and the were close when they decide to had a little break. Grim brought out his Pokémon and prospered food. He handed them out and ate.

Grim: alright guys, we don't know what to expect show who's wants to fight. Start with two for now.

His Pokémon cheered wanting to fight. But out the two was his bud Gliscor, and his first caught Pokémon Shiny Haxorus. 

Grim: alright Gliscor and Haxorus you be in the match,

His Pokémon cheer for the picked few, they continued and headed to the town. One more break later grim trained his Pokémon.

Grim: darmanitan use flamethrower, scrafty use head smash

Darmanitan fired flamethrower and scrafty charged with head smash

Grim: gliscor brick break, Haxorus dual chop

Gliscor chop the flamethrower in half and haxorus used dual chop to stop scrafty and counter attack. The four Pokémon breathed heavily. 

Grim: all right great job guys.

Then they hear clapping, they look to see a man walking by with an Axew on his shoulder.

Drayden: impressive, I'm drayden, from Opelucid City. 

Grim: wow well I'm grim from the sinnho region 

Drayden: impressive, I take your gonna challenge the gym, with this Haxorus 

He walks over an examine Haxorus. Grim didn't get it but Drayden sense something in Haxorus.