Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown

In the earlier matches, grim and scraggy had battle zeke. But he and his Pokémon were tough, but through they bond scraggy evolved into scrafty, and with his newly learn Zen headbutt, defeated the Pokémon. Now he, iris,Cilan,  Stephan, Bianca, Ash  head to the next round with burgundy, Montgomery, bettie and bridgette. Tomorrow, everyone arrives to the stadium as clubsplosion begins. Don George announced  the next match ups. 

Ash: okay scraggy let's do our best

Scraggy: scrag 

Grim: same with us scrafty

Scrafty: scraft 

Scrafty and scraggy cheer each other. The match ups were decided. It was Stephan vs Cilan, Burgundy vs Bianca, Bettie vs Ash, Montgomery vs Iris, and Bridgette vs Grim.

Freddy: and there they are, the excitement in tournament stadium is stupendous

Don: an as you can see we have on 5 matches, show when all over we'll have one moving up to the next round and then again for a different trainer.

Stephan: means it's anyone's game

Grim: all we do is just win

Ash: yeah

Iris: a trio of kids.

She groans as the first match begins. Stephan and Cilan went out to the field. Grim and Ash told them to watch the battle. The battle begins and pansage fires bullet seed, but sawk blocks with close combat, whilst moving forward. He get close and uppercuts pansage reliving a barrage of fist. He sends him sliding into the ground. Pansage gets up slowly as sawk comes in with a karate chop. But pansage use bite in the chop. But sawk then slams him into the ground, leaving a small crater. Pansage slowly gets up, showing his endurance. Sawk then use low sweep, pansage dodged but the attack hits sending him into Cilan. They fall back as we see pansage fainted.

Referee: pansage is unable to battle sawk is the winner. The victor stuven

Stephan: that's not my name your not even close. But who cares we won sawk. We won yes we won.

He cheers as so the crowd. Scrafty and scraggy were very focused on the battle. But then scrafty Started to get poked by Bianca.

Bianca: wow an evolved scrafty has even more muscle. 

As she begins to poke him more but scrafty moves out of the way and headbutt a her. She falls to the ground with steam coming out of Rex bruise from her back head. Scrafty gets up, puts on his hood and walks off.

Grim: and has a more powerful headbutt.

The next match started and it was betty and Ash.

Ash won his battle, even though scraggy focus blast still needs work. But that didn't stop them. Next match Georgia and Bianca battled. Emboar starts the battle with flamethrower. The hits bishop but it did nothing. Emboar charged with hammer arm as bishop did with guillotine. The attacks collided causing sparks and explosion. The two two jumped out of the dust damaged breathing heavily. Bishop used metal sound and emboar held through. Bishop charge with iron head but it gave emboar the advantage to use flamethrower. At close range it was very effective as bishop fell back fainted.making Bianca the victor

Grim: heh she did it

It was now the next battle and Montgomery and iris faced off