Best Wishes Until We Meet Again!

The cruise journey was amazing, the heroes island hop. Solved a cruise mystery and discovering why Cilan is terrified of Persians. Help a jirachi make a wish.  Helping Oak catch Rotom. Help ash with a pokemon he once had, and meeting a journalist named Alexa from a new region. We also met Clair, a gym leader in johto. We help her fine her dragonite and catch a shiny druddigon. Soon we we close to kanto, as we saw a Gyarados swim through the sea. Alexa was gonna interview professor oak. Team Rocket tried one last attack to capture our Pokémon. But even without our Pokémon we beat them. Then we finally see Vermilion city. They arrive to the kanto port. We waved goodbye to captain porter. We stopped for food as we saw more kanto Pokémon. But then we all realized we heading in different directions. As Ash and Grim head to Professor oak, iris and Cilan head somewhere else. As their train departs the station we waved goodbye as we head to pallet town  with Alexa. Soon they finally made it to pallet town. Grim and Alexa head to the lab as Ash says high to to his mom. They fined they way to Professor oak lab and their they greet the Professor.

Grim: hello Professor Oak, its me Grim

Professor Oak: ah grim, good to see you again, I remember ash has told me a lot about you. Oh an this must be gliscor 

Grim: yep

Gliscor: gliscor 

Oak then begins to examine gliscor.

Oak: amazing, his claws are quite smooth and sharp. Tail and fangs appears to be same as well. You raised him well.

Grim: thanks and he knows earthquake too

Oak: really I must see it

Grim: gliscor

Gliscor smirks and slams his claws in the ground, creating a powrful earthquake shaking everything, once he stop he's see them on the ground.

Grim: told you it was powerful.

Oak: indeed 

Grim: Professor, if you wouldn't mind, if I can keep all my Pokémon here

Oak: I would be honored my boy

Soon ash came and oak met noivern.  It showed us boomburst but it got out of control as it starts biting ash.  Later ash and grim brought out their Pokémon. They thank them for everything they did. Ash lay down and remember all the  friends he made and it's and Cilan. Then he decided he won't rest until he meets every last Pokémon. Grim tomb light the same. Then they ask her about Alexa about the region she got noivern, and that they're are more Pokémon an a league. But then the suddenly team rocket appear an try to capture them. But they had enough do an all out attack sending them flying.  Later grim ate at ash mom's house. He says that he heading off tomorrow. Alexa then tells us that her sister. Ash mom goes for it an gives ash some new clothes. The next day Ash says goodbye to Professor oak and his mom as he goes off with Alexa.

Grim: ash, I'm gonna go to see my family, but after that it's a straight shot to the kalos league.

Ash: I'll be looking forward to traveling with you again.

Grim: you'll see a whole new rumble crew

They laugh as they head off in different directions. Boarding planes, and flying off. It took a couple of hours but grim was back in sinnho. He pulls an annoyed gliscor out of his pokeball and they run back. It takes awhile but the made it home. They walk in front of their door.

Grim: ready bud

Gliscor: gliscor

They both knock on the door.