17: Goof Balls

I fell asleep in Tareq's car on the way home. He drove Wes and Ishaq back from the engagement party while Reyk went in the limo with Mr. & Mrs. Zakar.

Wes had gotten friendlier with Ishaq while guarding the men's room door while Tareq and I were exploring each other inside. Wes told Ishaq I had food poisoning so we needed to keep other people from going in there. They'd totally bonded over the game of directing guys to other restrooms.

Ishaq was 21 and and very cute. I knew he played soccer for the university here. He was just a little shorter than Tareq and in very good shape. Wes looked at him with starry eyes and an unwavering smile. I wondered if he would end up pregnant soon too.

The two of them filled the backseat with laughs while I'd leaned over to rest my head on Tareq's shoulder. He took a scenic route home; going up into the mountains to offer the best views of the city. We had the windows down and the night breeze combined with a soft pop station on the radio pulled me to sleep.

I woke up in the garage of Tareq's home. He was trying to gently remove me from the passenger seat, but hit his head on the ceiling of the car when he tried to lift me out. He cursed in Arabic, but brought me up into his chest with a solid hold. Ishaq and Wes were waiting for us outside the garage.

"My house is just a few blocks. I can walk." He was talking to Wes.

"Take the car." Tareq tossed him the keys.

"We could go out. It's still early." Wes shrugged.

"No. Is too late. You are under my father's protection. Boys should not be out at night. He will not approve." Tareq carried me towards them.

"True. Maybe tomorrow I can take you around?" Ishaq was undeterred.

"Dylan has appointment at 11. I will take him so you two may go as you wish and have fun day." Tareq rubbed my back while he supervised them.

"Can you put me down?" I whispered to him as the other two guys flirted.

"We are almost to bed. I like carry you. Is good practice for the baby." Tareq started to bounce me lightly.

"If the baby is 120 pounds then we will have some problems. Put me down. This is weird." I yawned.

Tareq set me on my feet and we watched as the limo drove up carrying the rest of the household. Mrs. Zakar went inside with a simple wave to us while Mr. Zakar and Reyk came over to see why we were standing around outside the garage.

"You feel better?" Reyk asked as he came to inspect me. 

He felt my forehead and made a big show for Mr. Zakar to see he was earning his place here.

"Terrible, he does not feel well in his own party. I hope a night of rest will help. You should get him to bed." Mr. Zakar said to Tareq as if we hadn't been headed there.

"I am taking him to bed right away," Tareq assured.

"If you need anything, text me." Reyk gave me a hug and then went to his room.

Mr. Zakar talked to Ishaq in Arabic while Tareq took my hand and pulled me towards our house. Wes stayed with the other two men. He wanted to get as much Ishaq time as possible.

+++--+++

Tareq woke me up the next morning to go for my early workout with Reyk. We put on our gym clothes then went to the Zakar's home gym where Reyk was already doing yoga poses and playing peaceful music. He led us through stretches and then Tareq went to do his weights while Reyk and I took the treadmills next to the windows with a beautiful view of the water.