32: Had Enough

Tareq came to the Hamad home right as Emerson and I were making dinner. 

Kasper was updating his social media with videos of a dance that featured a heavy beat and electronic cow noises. He kept getting it wrong and starting over. He begged me to do it with him, but I wasn't feeling that well. Amir eventually joined him.

The meeting that morning left me anxious and a little disturbed. Tareq's investigator had gathered a complete file on me. I tried to rationalize it like Tareq just wanted to know how to win me, or maybe he had just asked for basic facts and the investigator had gone way beyond what he'd wanted. That had to be it.

"My boy feels better?" Tareq surprised me from behind and slid his arms around my waist to pull me back into his warm cage of muscles.

"I don't feel good at all. My stomach's all weird," I whispered and set down the cilantro I was tearing. "We need to talk."

"I know. Mr. Hamad told me of the judge visit. You are angry, my love?" He kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear.

I turned to see Mr. Hamad coming in the front door. He caught us embracing and raised an eyebrow. I guess he expected we would argue, maybe we should.

"Is it ok if we go talk in the courtyard?" I asked Mr. Hamad.

"Yes, but stay where Emerson can watch from the window," he agreed.

I washed my hands and then pulled Tareq out to the courtyard where there was patio furniture around a fire pit and bubbling fountain.

Tareq had come from work and looked so hot in a black dress shirt that hugged his bulging pecs and biceps tucked into grey pants that were tight enough to show his thick thighs and ample ass. I really needed sex time with him.

"He say you see the file I receive from the investigator. Is a lot, I know this. You will think I am crazy person," he started. He reached for my hands and held them in his as he looked me over with concern.

"I don't want to talk about that. I'm so tired of talking about that." I shook my head and moved away from him.

I should have wanted to talk about it, but seeing him here made me hold back. I didn't want to argue or have negativity when I only got to see him for a few hours. Everything about this was so fucked up and all I could think about was getting him alone and spending a few hours exploring each other's bodies.

He closed in on me as I walked towards the fountain. He came up from behind and held me as I looked at the fish swimming around in the small pool at the base of it. They had some exotic, fat fish with gold, red, and white coloring.

"What do you want to talk about then?" he asked.

"I don't know. Anything. The wedding, where we'll live, my doctor's appointment on Monday, something happy. I need happy. It was so awful this morning. Everyone looked at me like I'm some stupid kid who is walking into fire. I hate this. I want it to be over." I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Baby." Tareq turned me to face him and hugged me tightly. "It will be over soon. They know there is nothing, but they give this restrictions a week to try and tempt you. How I can put you to feel better? Is too much stress for my baby."

I put my face into his button-up shirt and took a deep breath filled with his scent. It helped, but also made me feel dizzy like I'd been holding my breath for too long. He eased back to look at me and I stumbled against the side of the fountain.

"No, you are falling!" He caught me. "Is time to lie down. Is all too much for you. You will rest."

He walked me back to the little house and to the couch. I fell against the pillows and rubbed my head. Mr. Hamad looked up from where he was working at the table.