Javey/Sprace/Karah/Crantern/Ikeshot-Hat Swap Day Part 2

Just wanted to clarify something real quick: this is set two years after the strike, so here are the ages- 

Sarah-20

Katherine-19

Mike and Ike-19

Jack-19

Hotshot-18

Spot-18

Davey-18

Race-18

Lantern-17

Crutchie-16 

I don't know what most of their actual ages would've been, but we're gonna go with this. 

After Sarah and Katherine had calmed down, they sat on the couch and played a card game.

"Do you have any..." Katherine glanced at her cards. "Sevens?"

"Go fish."

"Aw, come on!"

Sarah laughed as the redhead dramatically groaned and drew a card.

"You girls need anything?"

Both girls looked up and smiled at Medda Larkin, who had just entered the room.

"No thank you Ms. Medda." Said Sarah politely.

"And thank you again for letting us stay here." Katherine added, taking Sarah's hand.

"Of course!" Medda smiled warmly. "The theater is open to everyone. Except anyone who hurts my kids. So if any of those homophobic cretins start bothering you, you're always welcome here."

The two girls smiled and thanked Medda, who announced she was going to make cookies and left.

Katherine pulled Sarah into a hug, the girl giggling in her arms, and they started a mini tickle fight. Eventually Katherine won and they leaned back into the little couch they were sitting on.

There were a few moments of peaceful quiet before Sarah spoke. "We're going to have to leave eventually. We can't stay here forever."

The redhead groaned and pulled her girlfriend closer to her. "I know. But I like being here with you."

"I do too." Sarah replied.

They went quiet again before Katherine stood up.

"What are you doing, Love?" Sarah asked, sitting up.

Katherine held out a hand. "Stand up. I want to try something."

Sarah took her hand and stood up, still looking confused.

"Can I give you your Valentines Day present, Princess?"

"I thought you said you didn't get me one." Sarah said, head tilted in confusion.

"Technically," Katherine said playfully. "I said I couldn't spend money on your present."

Sarah laughed lightly. "Ok, I guess you can give it to me then."

Katherine gently cupped her girlfriend's cheek and slowly pulled her into the couple's first kiss. 

The Jacobs girl wound her arms around Katherine's waist, pulling her closer, while the redhead carefully took off Sarah's hat, placing it on the table, and buried her hands in her hair, never breaking the kiss.