Javid- Mine

WARNING: Smut. Smuttity. Smut. (I'll put bold where it starts and ends) 

And dirty talk. 

Little bit kinky. 

Followed by some tooth-rotting fluff. 

And a teensy moment of angst. 

And a very possessive Jack Kelly. 

With a dash of confused/frustrated Davey Jacobs. 

And a hint of Redfinch. 

With a side of Sprace. 

Also poker. 

I'd also like to add that they're both eighteen-ish. I know they technically wouldn't still be Newsies but whatever. 

And Jack is taller than Davey. 

Read at your own risk. 

I honestly don't even know what this is supposed to be. 

Enjoy!

Jack was on fire. 

Not literally, no, though it wouldn't be the first time. He was burning from the inside out, glaring daggers at this little Midtown punk who thought he could waltz onto Jack's territory (Manhattan) and steal his stuff (Davey). 

It was poker night with all the boroughs and Manhattan was hosting. 

Everything had started out fine. (But then all went to shit - as per usual)

Race had cracked a few jokes and spent far too long watching Spot Conlon walk away. Crutchie had volunteered to take care of whatever littles came. And Finch and Albert were having fun hidden in some little crevice somewhere, firing marbles at the guests. 

And Jack himself, he had the - very fun - job of greeting each person as they came in. But at least he had some compensation. Meaning that Davey was next to him, greeting every Newsie who came through the door. 

What to say about Davey... well, he was Jack's third second-in-command - at first it was Race, who was joined by Crutchie, then Davey showed up and voila - he was dubbed the 'Walking Mouth' by Spot and it stuck, and let's see, what else? Hmmm... Oh yeah. Jack was in love with him. 

You know, it's kinda funny how he figured it out...

***

"-And that's why Europe is a fairytale, made up ta scare people who's afraida accents." Race had finished his spiel to a slack-jawed audience of Jack, Davey, Crutchie, Les, Elmer, Buttons, and a little Newsie named Books. 

"Race," Davey had stressed, "you do know that Europe is real, right?" 

"It is not, Davey!" Race had slammed his fist on his knee for emphasis. "I just spent thirty minutes explainin'!" 

"No, Race. It's real-"

"No, it's not!" 

Buttons and Les had jumped into action, Les grabbing Race around the waist and using his full strength to drag him from the room, Books assisting. And Buttons put a hand on Davey's chest that made Jack's blood boil. He didn't even realize he was glaring at Buttons until the boy was out the front door, taking Davey with him.

His eyes suddenly widened in realization before he schooled his expression. "So, apparently I'm in love with Davey." 

Crutchie exchanged a glance with Elmer and nodded.