Battling with Bugs! part 2 of 500 reader special!

"Surskit come on out!" Viola threw out her second and final pokemon to the field. The beautiful surskit  landed gracefully on the ground with a small cloud of dust. "So its a surskit huh?" said Toby. Looking over at bugsy, he shouted "Im gonna need a good energy ball on this one buddy!"  With A Nod, Bugsy let a out a shining orb of energy. "Not a chance on this one! Surskit!" Surskit quickly reacted and barely dodged the energy ball. With grace. It jumped up and used ice beam on the ground! "Great!" Said Viola, "We upped our mobility! Lets go Surskit! You know what to do!" Surskit started skating in a circle below bugsy. spinning faster, and faster until all you could see was a blurred blue. "Give them an ice beam!" A power ice beam shoots out of the blurred circle and hits bugsy before he could move an inch! Covered in ice, bugsy falls to the ground, shattering the ice. Toby looked and saw bugsy  on the ground unconcious. "Bugsy didnt even stand a chance... If surskit is this fast, can blaze even lay an attack on it?" He finally says aloud, Bugsy! good job buddy! Take a nice long rest!.....Im counting on you, Blaze!

-Hey! sorry this chapter is kinda short and not much happened, i just thought i would quickly update for you guys since it has been a while! ill hopefully have part three, the finale part, up soon!-