500 Reader Special Part 3

-Im Just gonna say that im really sorry its been so long! we are over 600 reads now and we are still on the 500 reader special! I am gonna try to update this more!- 

With a huge Flash, Blaze  Emerged from the pokeball, smoke emitting from his nostrils. "Blaze! Im Counting on you bud! Lets show Viola our power! Toby shouted. "If i may cut in, we still have a battle to finish!" said Viola "Surskit use Sticky web!"  "Flamethrower! Blaze!" Blaze instantly reacted to Toby And burned the sticky web to ash. "Nice job Blaze! now Use-" " WAIT!!!!" screamed viola.  "Not a chance Toby! Surskit Skate in a circle and use ice beam!"  Blaze was encased in ice, but Toby didnt seem to be concerned. "Why isnt he worried" viola thought "this is the end yet he acts like he is still in this......" Toby had a smug look on his face. viola hear a slight chuckle come from his throat. "Clever Viola" He said "But you forgot one thing, Fire melts ice! Blaze! FULL POWER!" A red aura suddenly appeared around the frozen charmeleon. All the ice on the field and around him started melting very quickly. "Now Blaze! Flamethrower! Dont hold back! A Bright red light filled the room. nobod could see anything. when i cleared. blaxe stood triumphant staring as the knocked out surskit lay motionless on the ground. Viola, shocked at first, finally spoke. "Well, I guess thats it! here you go kid. you earned it!" She threw a small metal symbol across the room into Toby's hands. "My first badge..." He said as he stared at Blaze "All thanks to you buddy!" Blaze had a faint smile on his face as they both ran out of the room and out side towards Jade. "So...Where to next?" she asked, as they headed out of the city. "I was think Cyllage city" Toby said. 

-Hey everyone! now that the 500 reader special is done, there will be a short break in this series! i will come back to it soon!- Be sure to check out a new book called "Real Talk Right Now" see you soon!