Chapter 10: Battling with Bugs! Part 1 (500 reader Special!!!!!!)

Toby ran up the big staircase of the santalune gym, with jade running behind him. "Wait up!" said Jade "I want to Watch this!" Toby kept running. He had waited long enough. It was his turn to fight now. "Then you'll have to run faster!" he said as he ran throught the door, down the hallway to a room covered in plant life and a battle field in the middle. A Blonde woman was at the back of the room discussing something with a refferee. She looked over and showed off a big smile. "Hi there! im Viola, and you must be Toby? You made an appointment for a battle about 3 days ago am I correct?" Toby then brought on a smile "Yes I did thank you! I would like to battle as soon as possible!" Viola nodded toward the referee. He disappeared and came back with a cart holding two pokeballs. By then Jade ran in the room and walked over to the side of the field. as Viola grabbed the pokeballs, she took her side of the battlefield.  "Well then lets get this show on the road shall we?" The referee ran to his spot in the middle and raised his green flag. "This match is between Viola the santalune gym leader and Toby, from Lumiose city! each side may use 2 pokemon each! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"  Toby quickly grabbed a pokeball from his belt and threw it in the air. "Bugsy! lets see what you can do!" Viola quickly reacted  "Vivillon! im counting on you!"  Both pokemon eyed each other for a good minute before an attack was called out. Finally, Toby found out an opening to attack. "Use energy ball!"  Viola again quickly reacted to Toby's actions, almost like she knew what was going to happen "Sunny day and then a solar beam!" Vivillon shot a ball of light through the open dome and the sunlight turned extremly bright. Asudden bursting stream of condensed light shot straight from vivillon, colliding with energy ball. The collision caused a huge amount of smoke to fill the arena. Toby squinted to try and see through the smoke. he was looking frantically for Bugsy in the smoke. The smoke suddenly cleared and Toby noticed Bugsy in the air using gust! "Good job Bugsy! now use silver wind!"  Silver wind locked on vivillon and hit its mark. Vivillon was knocked back across the battlefield. "Are You ok vivillon?" Viola said. She looked back and saw vivillon KO'd on the far side of the battlefield "Return now! I must admit Toby, you are really strong. But dont think for a second this battle is over! Go Surskit!

Im back! Sorry it has been so long! My schedule has been crazy! Another good reason to follow my wattpad account so you can know if im not able to write or not! I really wanna thank you guys for getting this book 500 reads! This lets me know that you guys are really enjoying the book. I hope to continue this book and someday get to 1,000! Part 2 will come out when time permits me! see you next time!