Chapter 6 The Terror In Santalune City

The sun was setting as Toby and jade finally arrived in Santlune City. Both trainers had done very well for them selves back in santalune forest. Toby had caught a butterfree and named it bugsy, while jade found an abandoned pokemon egg on the side of a pathway.  They had just entered the city when the heard screaming in the distance. "We should go see whats up." said Jade. "Right." said Toby. They ran down the the block and saw a group of people and pokemon being surrounded by a gang in red suits and they were with a bunch of fire types. "Ok just give us your pokemon and no one gets hurt!" "HEY!!!" Shouted Jade "Leave them alone!" For the next few seconds all that was heard was pokeballs sennding out pokemon. in front of them there stood a flareon, a houndoom, and a charmeleon. "GO BLAZE! YOU TOO BUGSY" Said Toby. "FLARE I NEED YOUR HELP!" Shouted Jade. the three pokemon came from their pokeballs with style and prepared for battle. "Bugsy use sleep powder and Blaze use  ember! Bugsy's sleep powder put all the enemy's pokemon to sleep before they could attack while blaze hit them with a powerful ember. "Flare use flamethrower!" said Jade. The flame thrower hit hard and knocked the pokemon completely out. "WHAAAAAAAA? We wont forget this!!" One of the men said as they ran off. After making sure all the people and pokemon were okay, Toby and Jade went to the pokemon center and got the last available room. After thier pokemon were examined to make sure they were healthy, they decided to call it a night. as they began to fall asleep Toby couldnt help but think about the santalune gym and the kind of battle the gym leader was going to deliver. he drifted of thinking of his battle and what the future held for him.          

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for being patient with me on this chapter. I've been busy and im going on vaca tion soon so in a few days i wont be getting chapters up because ill be away. thank you!!