Chapter 8: Meddlers

The crowd roared excitedly as the battle began. "Alright Flare," said Jade "Use -"  BOOM!!  The roof of the contest hall blew open! suddenly, a large red tank busted through the wall! A bunch of people in the same outfit as the men from last night. "Alright everyone! hand over your pokemon and we leave peacefully! If you dont, then i guess we do it the hard way!" Toby immediatley shot up from his seat along with a few other trainers.  "I don't think so!" said Toby "You seem to underestimate what us trainers can do!"  "Yeah!" said one person. "Don't mess with us!" said another.  "Alright Blaze, You're up! you too Bugsy!" Blaze and Bugsy came out of their pokeballs along with other pokemon. "Shadow you come out as well!" said Jade.  "So its gonna be like that huh?" said the grunt "Take em out boys!" Many poocheyena and mightyena  stood in front of the trainers. They yelled all at once "Attack them with bite!"  Toby and the others immediatley took action. "Blaze use ember and Bugsy give them a sleep powder!" Flamethrower hit its mark on several poocheyana while sleep powder made many Mightyena fall straight to sleep. "Ice beam! Flamethrower! Thunder! give em a psycic!" yelled many other trainers. Jade wasted no time attacking either."Shadow, come out!" "Flare, hurry up and use flame charge and shadow use moon blast!" Both attacks hit their mark quickly, sending many opposing pokemon flying into the air. The battle raged on for almost 45 minutes when the pokemon finally started to get tired. Most of the trainer's pokemon were too tired to continue fighting and were resting in their pokeballs. Soon, Blaze and Flare were the only pokemon still able to fight. They both stood back to back letting out one attack after another at the surrounding poocheyena and mightyena. "Come on guys!" said Toby.   "You're all that stands in the way of these goofs! Don't give up on us yet!" shouted Jade. More and More pokemon attacked after letting out an ember, winced in pain. Flare almost collapsed after another flamethrower.  "Jade,they cant take anymore of this." Said Toby. "Yeah, I know." Said Jade. "Maybe Shadow and Bugsy can--"  Jade was interrupted by a bright light starting to shine. Toby looked surprised at the two little pokemon. "Wait, are they evolving?!?" The light faded and revealed what seemed to be completely different pokemon. Blaze was taller and red. Flare stood on 2 legs instead of 4 and was much bigger than before. "Whooaaa" said Jade "Charmeleon and Braxien!"  "Well, ok then!" Said Toby "Blaze lets try out that new move you got when you evolved! use flamethrower!" Jade the spoke up "Hidden power Flare." Both attacks struck out the rest of the remaining enemies.  "You'll regret this,AGAIN!" said the grunt as he and the rest of the goons ran through the hole in the wall. Diana came from her spot under the judges table and said "Well then, lets give a hand to our heroic trainers and their pokemon for driving off those horrible villains!" The crowd applauded and cheered loudly. When the cheering subsided both Jade and Toby were red with embarrassment." Alright everyone! The stage is too damaged To continue today." said Diana. "We're going to work through the night to get it fixed so we can pick up tomorrow. In the meantime, Enjoy yourselves  back at the pokemon center!"  Toby and Jade headed back to the pokemon center. By the time they got back, it was already almost 11:00. They left Their pokemon with Nurse joy for the night, as they wer in pretty bad shape after today. Toby fell fast asleep. Jade couldn't fall asleep as easily. She was wide awake thinking of how she was going to take on Darians aggron... 

Told you id get a longer chapter! ! hope you enjoy!  Remember to comment so you can see new updates on upcoming books or events! I finally entered the submission for the wattys btw. also! new goal! lets go for 100 followers! see you guys in the next chapter! see you later!