Chapter 2 Decisions,Decisions

• Dedicated to Dakota Edwards

Toby burst out the front door of the large apartment building. He didnt need his mom to lead him because hed been by Proffessor Sycamore's lab thousands or even millions of times. He had always dreamed of getting his first pokemon in kanto and had known which pokemon he wanted since he was four. but when they moved to kalos two years ago the hope of getting a charmander melted away. But he was in good spirits because he finally got to start his adventure as a full fledged pokemon trainer.  He rushed through through the busy crowd of Lumiose city , passing the Lumiose gym." the gym leader is supposed to be really tough.''  Toby said to him self as he ran towards the lab, leaving a cloud of dust in his tracks. As the lab came into view Toby's excitement began to grow even more! he ran up the sidewalk ,bursted through the door and there stood a tall man with blackhair and a lab coat. "Hello! you must be Toby, am I Correct?'' The kalos scientist said in a loud but calm voice. ''Yes sir.'' said Toby. ''I came to choose a pokemon and start my adventure.'' Just then Angela entered the room.''Can you please wait for me next time? Not  everything requires rushing you know!'' Toby  hadn't heard what she said because he saw one of the proffessor's lab assisstants bringing a cart with pokeballs and a pokedex. Toby couldnt beleive this was finally happening! he was getting his very own pokemon!! ''Well i see you noticed my assisstant''said Sycamore. ''well its time for you to choose your partner!! Cmon out everyone!!'' A blinding flash filled the room and then, their stood the three kalos starting pokemon! ''Ok Toby this is it'' proffessor Sycamore said in a serious matter . ''choose your partner that will travel with you on your journey.'' Toby  knelt down and studied the starters. Minutes passed and finally the proffessor spoke up ''Toby maybe your not too thrilled about a kalos starter maybe you want a pokemon from a different region.'' Toby eyes shot up and he looked at the proffessor. ''what do you mean?'' he asked. Sycamore smiled '' I mean these other three on the cart......OK CMON OUT GUYS!!