Chapter 7 The Contest Debut

The sun rose and light shone thru the pokemon center's window and Toby was still sleeping soundly.  Jade walked back into the room  wearing a green Dress with a belt covered in a sort of pokeball design. she looked at Toby and sighed. "Hes still not up!?" Just then Blaze came out of his pokeball and gave an assuring look to Jade. Blaze gave Toby a weak ember to the face. Toby jolted up and looked at Blaze. Blaze couldnt help but laugh. "Ugh. Blaze return." Said Toby as he got out of bed. "Cmon! You gotta get ready!" said Jade. "For what?" Toby had no idea what was going on. "MY CONTEST!!!" Said Jade, very annoyed "Uhhhh" said Toby as hes put on his backpack . He didnt think he was going since he wasnt traveling with this girl. "Ok then he said as they walked out of the room. on the streets Jade was putting a pokeball into a capsule and sticking a seal onto the front. As they ran into the contest hall Jade went to sign in while Toby went to his seat in the second row. A spotlight soon shone down and a lady with black hair and and a red fluffy dress walked up to the light. "Gooood morning ladies and gentlemen! im diana and im your host for this wonderful accasion! we have many talented coordinaters here today!" she said with great excitement. "But sadly only the best 8 will make it through to the next round!!" "So with that lets begin!!! The first  person up is a Girl all the way from vanivile town, its Jade!!!! " Jade ran through the door way as the curtains opened. She had a confident look on her face. "Ok shadow, Your up!"  As he pokeball opened a storm of stars  filled the arena. When the seal effect wore off, an umbreon  stood in the middle of the stage and gave a triumphant cry. Toby was surprised, he did now Jade had an umbreon. "Ok shadow, lets show them a preformance they'll never forget!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------im sorry i avent updated the book for a while ive been  prepareing for my vacation coming up. also id like to say that since Jade is LeliUmbreon's character, i thought it appropriate to giv Jade an umbreon. if you have any thing you want changed like  jade having a different pokemon, just let me know!!