Chapter 3 A Dream Come True

A bright flash once again filled the room. When Toby could see what was happening, he couldn't beleive his eyes. There stood the three kanto starters Charmander,Squirtle, and Bulbasaur! ''Your mother tells me you were originally from kanto.'' said Proffessor Sycamore ''You see Toby, Proffessor Oak sent me these Pokemon to help me with my research on mega evolution. i've gathered all the data I can get and I think its time that these little guys go on and have adventures with people like you." Toby's heart was filled with joy. He could get the pokemon he had wanted since he was little. He looked at the Proffessor with a grateful and happy smile. "I already know." He said with delight. He knelt down and talked excitedly but calmly to charmander.  "Hi charmander, would you like to come with me on my journey through the pokemon world?" Charmander was surprised. Back in kanto no one ever chose him to start with it was always squirtle squirtle squirtle  and it seemed every time a trainer came by they didnt even think of him.  This trainer was different. Charmander exitedly accepted  the offer by greeting Toby  with a hug. "well i'll take that as a yes!" said Toby "Cmon bud lets go!" As they began to leave Angela stopped them. "WAIT! TOBY!"   "Yeah mom?" He said.  Toby's mom looked sad.  "Just... be sure to come back in one piece." Toby smiled  "I will."  He said just as he grabbed his pokedex and left the lab. Out on Lumiose streets,Toby returned charmander to its pokeball and placed him gently in the side pocket of his back pack. He ran in to the pokemart and purchased an abundance of pokeballs and medicine for charmander. As Toby walked into santalune forest Toby thought of a name for his charmander. "Blaze," Toby said. Blaze is perfect."     

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think? good? bad? decent?