Chapter 5 A Battle of the Small Fire Types

"Ok Flare get in there!" Jade shouted with a strong confident voice.  "Blaze, its time to show me what you can buddy!" Said Toby as blaze stepped in front of him.   The two pokemon made eye contact and it was on!  "Flare use flamethrower!!!" Flare sent out a wild stream of flames and aim right a Blaze! "OH NO YOU DONT !" screamed Toby "DODGE AND USE SMOKESCREEN"  Blaze expertly doged and sent a gigantic cloud of smoke that surrounded Flare. "Ok doing good Blaze! Now use bite!" Blaze entered the smoke screen and came out with Flare in its jaws. Flare was then hurled to the ground and rolled into a tree. Toby looked over at Jade and she was smiling! "Don't think I dont have a few contest tricks up my sleeve! Just you wait!" She yelled very confidently "Flare use flame charge!" Flare became engulfed in flames and headed towards Blaze.  Blaze was knocked into the air like a baseball when it hit. "NOW FLARE SPIN AND USE FLAMETHROWER!!" Flare span while using flamethrower which made a tornado of fire hitting Blaze directly . Blaze hit the ground hard with a thud. "BLAZE NO!!" Toby shouted. Blaze stood up again, refusing to back down. "You okay buddy?" Toby said with deep concern. Blaze nodded and smiled at Toby. "Ok then!"Toby said "Lets finish this!"  "I couldn't agree more!" Said Jade. "Flare lets finish this with Flame charge!"      "Blaze use bite!" shouted Toby. The two attacks collided and a cloud of dust surrounded the pokemon. When the dust cleared, Blaze and flare were both on the grond K.Oed. Later in the day Toby and Jade were both sitting on the ground tending to ther pokemon with the medicine they had. "You're good, But im gonna win next time." Jade said. "In your dreams!" Said Toby as they got up and walked down the path headed toward santalune city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So how was it? i know,not as good as the others but i still think its ok.