CHAPTER ELEVEN

[two months later]

taehyung was nearly 3 months preggo and he was experiencing very bad headaches and migraines, and to his surprise he only threw up once.

he also had to catch up on his uni course since he had been lacking quite a bit. to be honest, he was thinking about dropping out but he only had a couple months left of his beauty course then he was finally free and by then the beautiful baby would've been born.

despite his little bump that was forming quite quickly, taehyung managed to move around and manage his energetic toddler.

whereas, jungkook, on the other hand was quite busy with this new development he has been working on since that one meeting we had a couple weeks back.

taehyungs pov

it was midday and it was almost time for soobin to be picked up from his nursery.

i unlocked my phone, getting distracted and scrolling through my instagram.

*message from kookie♥️*

a notification popped up, i tapped on it hesitantly— i had been ignoring him since i didn't want him to suspect anything, i really didn't want him to find out yet.

kookie♥️
hey tae, haven't heard from you in a while how's you and binnie?

me
hey koo, we're alright. i'm finishing up my course and he's doing nursery. we're quite busy atm.

kookie♥️
that's great, please send soobin over sometime, and i'd love to see you when i get the chance ;)

me
yes i will!!

kookie♥️
i missed u, baby

me
i missed you too, i'll try and make time to see you.

me
i also have something big to tell you
*message not sent*

kookie♥️
i will too, but for now i'm going to focus on my business.

me
of course, i totally understand and this space away from each other is very refreshing!

kookie♥️
you make me laugh, i'm gonna go, take care.

me
i've got to pick up soobin, so i've got to go too. see u soon jungkook<33
seen

i huffed, turning off my phone and putting it in my back pocket, i grabbed my purse and headed out.

"hey mom," i hugged her, she hugged back.

"hey dad!" i hugged him tightly.

"gramma, papa!" soobin chirped, exciting to see his grandparents.

i smiled closing the front door and taking off my shoes.

"hello soo, how was school?" my dad asked him helping him take off his school bag.

"good, this girl named, ava, took my dinosaur, hmph!" soobin spoke, crossing his arms and ruffling his eyebrows.

"aww, that's a shame. but sharing is caring, soo!" papa exclaimed, hugging the boy tightly once again.

"mom, i have s-some news i want to share with you." i stuttered, i didn't know how my mom would react since i had been keeping it from them for a long time.

"go ahead," she spoke, screwing the milk cap back on.

"don't freak out okay." i warned, just before i spoke, "i'm pregnant."

my mom choked on her cookie that was drenched in milk, "are you serious?!" she asked covering her mouth, somewhat excited.

i nodded smiling, and she squealed hugging me.

"aww my baby! i'm so happy." we rocked side to side, enjoying the memorable moment.

"how far are you?" she asked, putting her hands on my stomach feeling on the small bump that was present.

"i'll be three months in two days." i answered happily and she cheered, calling out for my dad.

"this is gonna be a big baby, you're quite meaty for two months." chi-ah spoke.

"doyoung! come quick!" she shouted, so doyoung came running in.

"what is it, honey?" doyoung scratched his head entering the kitchen with soobin trailing behind him.

"tae, is pregnant again." she said softly and my dads frown turned into a smile.

"this is so amazing. our only child giving us so many grandchildren." he cupped my face placing a kiss on my forehead.

"you guys have been pretty close lately." chi-ah, spoke.

"who?" i spoke.

"jungkook," chi-ah answered, i nodded.

"yes of course it's his, but i don't want to tell him just in case it overwhelms him and he disappears again." i explained and my mom tutted.

"stop speaking nonsense taehyung, he loves you and soobin— he's definitely gonna want another one. i'm telling you, now go tell him over a nice dinner and if he leaves- i'm beating his ass and boycotting his business." my mom snapped, it made me and my father giggle at how red her face went.

"thanks mom, i'll tell him soon." i said, spinning slightly on the island chair.

after chatting for another couple hours, we had dinner over at their house and they gave us 'takeaway bags' (leftovers).

"thank you guys, the baby should be due in december, i have my first appointment in three days, so that's exciting." i squealed, putting on soobins little shoes and my ones after.

"this is so exciting, i've already got nicknames in my head." chi-ah chuckled, looking at her beloved husbands face.

"ugh- this lady." doyoung sighed, pressing his temples

"see you guys, drive safe." my mom wished us a goodbye, and he waved bye.

we walked down the pathway, i strapped soobin into his car seat and then got into the front, i put on my seatbelt and started the engine.

"are you tired bubba?" i asked, signalling and turning onto the main road.

"yes mom."

"it's okay, we'll be home in ten." i smiled,
looking at him through my rear mirror.

▫️
filler💘💗💕💖💝💓💕💘💘💖