(2) CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO
Ultrasound

IT was midday, the parents of Soobin's friends had come to collect their kids early, which Taehyung didn't mind because the he had time to clean up. Today, Taehyung had an appointment today, an ultrasound. Him and Jungkook have been anticipating finding out the gender, since the day they found out he was pregnant.

"You're going to your grandparents." Taehyung spoke, while his eyes were closed, he was so knackered.

"Why?" Soobin asked, he hated being away from his parents even if it was his grandparents.

"Don't worry, we'll be back to collect you as soon as we can." Jungkook told, strapping Haneul in his car seat, while Soobin hopped into the back of the car, sitting on his booster seat.

"Soobin, buckle up, bubs." Taehyung mentioned, putting on his seatbelt aswell.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, it's good to see you guys again." Their doctor greeted them with handshakes.

Taehyung lay down on the examination table, while Jungkook sat beside him holding his hand.

"So Taehyung, tell me about your symptoms." Doctor asked as he applied the cold gel on Taehyung's little bump.

"I've been throwing up so much, way much more than I did with my other two." Taehyung informed, the doctor nodded and started the ultrasound.

The couple looked at the screen, as they heard their baby's heartbeat. Taehyung couldn't help but tear up.

"Your baby is so healthy, heart rate is around 140 beats per minute, very healthy." The doctor said with a genuine grin, happy for the parents, since he knew how much the parents wanted another kid.

"Doc? Is it possible to have the sex of our baby posted to this address?" Jungkook asked, showing the address of his secretary's house, who would arrange the gender reveal.

"Sure!" Doctor replied with a smile, writing down the address.

"Also, you're due month is October, around the 22nd, so I'll book you in for a caesarean now, unless your baby decides to come earlier, but October is the month so be prepared before then." Doctors says one more before dismissing the happy couple.

The next day

Seyoung
The letter arrived! I'm so excited for you and Jungkook !🥰

Me
Oh Seyoungie, please tell me, I cannot wait that long!!

Seyoung
No can do Tae, you'll have to wait until next week Saturday...

Me
:((

Seyoung was Jungkooks secretary and good friend, she was amazing at following orders and was great company - so she became a great friend of Taehyung's.

Since she was so organised and used to the planning-life, Taehyung wanted her to organise their gender reveal.

He was so excited, he couldn't wait for next week Saturday when the gender reveal party was going to happen.

"Haneul, please baby, stop playing. It's bedtime." Taehyung sighed, his knees beginning to pain as he was in a kneeling position.

"No, play!" He insisted, with a frown on his face — annoyed that he wasn't getting his own way.

"Tomorrow morning, when you wake up, I'll play with you okay." Taehyung tried reasoning with the hyper boy who surprisingly complied.

"Ugh finally, you're tired, aren't you?" Taehyung spoke, putting Haneuls hand through the hole of his pyjama top.

The baby just hummed, sucking on his paci, although he was nearly two, he still was attached to the pacifier.

"Want me to read you a book?" Taehyung asked and Haneul nodded.

Once Haneul was off, Taehyung practically ran to his room and jumped into his own bed.

"Dang baby, why so rough?" Jungkook groaned feeling the bed sink in, then seeing his beloved wife appear.

"I'm so tired," Taehyung spoke softly, pulling the covers over himself to get cosy.

"Hold me." Taehyung asked so Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung pulling him into his chest.

They fit together like puzzle pieces, completing each other. "You're so warm." Jungkook commented, placing a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"Uh- thanks?" Taehyung responded, confused at how he should answer to that.

"You say you're tired but you're just laying on your phone, go sleep." Jungkook said, he was concerned that Taehyung wasn't getting enough sleep.

"You sound like my mum," Taehyung scoffed, facing away from Jungkook.

"More like your daddy." Jungkook said with a grin on his face, proud of his comeback.

"Oh heck no!" Taehyung exclaimed, "don't ever say that again." He laughed, at his husbands red cheeks.

"Thought you were gonna like the joke," Jungkook muttered embarrassed of his joke.

Taehyung laughed at his cute husband, turning around and cupping his face, planting kisses all over it.

"Goodnight, I love you." Taehyung planted one more kiss on his pink lips.

"Love you baby." Jungkook replied, picking up his phone while the Tv played in the background.

After a while, Jungkook grew tired and began to spoon his lover, he cuddled Taehyung and
they both hummed.

Not so long after that cute moment, Taehyung awoke out of his sleep, "Why are you hard?" He asked his husband.

"Because I'm spooning you?" He answered in obviousness.

"My gosh, it's making me uncomfortable." Tadhyung croaked out, his eyes still closed, while Jungkook's mouth was agape, still trying to figure out why he was awoken because of his boner.

He just sighed, getting back into the same position, thinking it was just part of Taehyungs pregnancy hormones.

"I can't sleep with something hard poking at my ass, Jungkook." Taehyung made his tone more stern and used Jungkook's full name which made Jungkook face away from him.

"Much better," Taehyung slyly commented with a smug smile on his face.

———
word count: 923
¡Not proofread!