(2) CHAPTER SIX

"It's okay Honey, just breathe." Jungkook spoke, rubbing Taehyung's back up and down. "It's not okay," Taehyung grunted, trying to steady his breath. He was having strong contractions that made him want to rip out his womb. "Jungkook. Please." He begged for nothing, gripping onto Jungkook's biceps. "Breathe through them," Jungkook reassured, continuing to rub Taehyung's back. They were in the hospital and the service was horrific. They arrived at the hospital an hour ago and Taehyung was yet to be served. He had a scheduled c-section for that day, but the receptionists were so busy they couldn't book him in.

There was so many other pregnant people in the department and it was very chaotic. Jungkook was fuming, his honey was in so much pain, it was something he could never handle or comprehend, he wanted his lover to get the best treatment ever. He left Taehyung leaning on the wall for support while he walked to the receptionists, "Excuse me," He spoke up, the receptionists looking up in horror and awe. "Mr Jeon, what brings you here today?" The main lady responded, with a slight blush on her cheeks.
"My partner was just screaming and wailing in pain for you guys to appoint him to a room but you ignored him." Jungkook stated sternly, his anger evident in the way he talked.

The receptionists talked among themselves, asking who was Jungkook's partner. They looked at the log and saw the name Jeon Taehyung, which they did ignore. "Oh I'm sorry sir, we're sorry." One of the other lady's mentioned, rushing through the files of the poor man.
"This is bullshit!" Jungkook barked, watching them click and type on their computers, "We'll book him in, and we'll have a midwife escort you guys to a room." She spoke, using her walkie talkie to already the head midwife.

"Thank you," Jungkook spoke, still angry, "Consider yourselves lucky as I would've had your jobs taken from you." Jungkook tapped his finger on the desk, locking eyes with the older lady that made her way up to him.
"We're very sorry sir for the wait, we sincerely apologise." The middle aged midwife spoke, "Where is your wife sir?"

"I'll bring him." Jungkook spoke, walking down the corridor and turning right to the waiting area. "Come on baby," Jungkook softened his tone, approaching his lover. Picking up the baby bag and sliding his hand around Taehyung's waist. They followed the midwife and got into the elevator, where they were taken to a premium room they had previously booked.

There, Taehyung changed into a hospital gown and laid on the bed, breathing on the gas and air, that immediately calmed him down. "Ma'am we'll have you taken into the c-section in ten minutes, please bare with us." The midwife mentioned, leaving the room afterwards. "I can't believe the treatment here baby, next time we'll go to a different hospital, a private one." Jungkook spoke, holding Taehyung's hand tightly. Taehyung was still in so much pain that he could only nod.

The ten minutes went by quickly and Taehyung was being escorted to the room where the caesarean would be executed. Taehyung just had his abdomen cleared and a catheter was placed into his bladder to collect all the possible urine. He sighed as the surgeons applied anaesthesia to the lower part of his body, completely numbing his stomach.

"You'll be okay my love, it'll all be over soon." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead, gripping onto his hand, Taehyung leaned into the kiss. He looked up at the ceiling, he couldn't feel them cutting into his stomach but he did feel a sensation.

Thirty minutes later, all incisions were made and the surgeons were trying to angle their hands perfectly to grab the baby. "Baby girl, born at 2:02am, Oct 22nd." The midwife spoke, lifting the baby out from his womb. When the baby came out, it was very purple, as Taehyung's umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck. "Why isn't she crying?!" Taehyung shouted, he was panicked and sweating. He ran his hands down his face, and looked at Jungkook's also panicked expression.

"You're okay, she's okay, Ma'am, she just needs a bit of rubbing." The midwife, spoke reassuring Taehyung & Jungkook. Around eight minutes later, a loud cry emitted from YoungMi, and Taehyung finally breathed out. "We did it! You did it, Honey." Jungkook kissed around his forehead multiple times, holding his hand tightly.

They bought YoungMi over to have skin-to-skin with Taehyung, he cooed when he saw his baby girl, it was long awaited but definitely worth the time he waited.

••

Seven hours later

"She's so beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung smiled at his baby that never left his hands, hypothetically. She was definitely the new princess of the family, "I cant wait to show her, her room, and get her into gymnastics and everything." Taehyung cooed once again, touching her cheeks.

Jungkook stood there taking photos of his new addition to his family, he was so excited for this baby girl, it was a change from all the boys in the house. "I love her so much," He smiled, taking the baby out of Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung was now stitched up, and his stomach was hurting a little but it was bearable pain, they had to stay in the hospital for a week before they could go home, just to make sure baby and Taehyung were healing well.