CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

▫️

It was December 20th, Haneul was born 13 days ago. It was Christmas season and the house was no where ready for Christmas.

It was warm and fuzzy in their household, baby Haneul was awake and being fed by Taehyung. While Jungkook played blocks with Soobin, with Home Alone playing in the background.

"Soobin, do you know what you want for Christmas?" Jungkook asked while stacking blocks.

"A baby brother!" Soobin exclaimed, Taehyung choked of laughter.

"You already have one bubs, he's right here." Taehyung spoke and he gasped.

"Baby!" He squealed, Jungkook chuckled, tidying Soobin's blocks.

"We need to buy more decorations for Christmas," Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded, detaching the bottle from Haneuls mouth. He put the baby on his shoulder and started to burp him.

"He's so gassy," Taehyung commented, Jungkook chuckled.

"Can we leave soon, before the roads start getting busy." Jungkook pleaded, he hated driving when there was traffic.

"Ugh fine.." Taehyung spoke.

In the store, the family of four roamed around looking for different Christmas decorations.

Jungkook pushed the trolley with Soobin in it, while Taehyung walked in front with the stroller.

"What about this babe?" Jungkook asked, looking at a mistletoe. Taehyung gave Jungkook a 'really' look.

"Oh hell no," Taehyung spoke and began to walk on, Jungkook swiftly put the mistletoe in the trolley and began to walk.

"Don't tell mommy,"  Jungkook whispered to Soobin who giggled.

They walked around picking up bits and bobs, making sure to get suitable decorations for the theme they were going for which was gold and white.

"This Christmas is going to be so good!" Taehyung squealed adding stuff into the basket.

"My bank account is going to be emptied today," Jungkook sighed pushing the trolley and following Taehyung wherever he went.

"That's a good thing." Taehyung smiled, kissing Jungkook before adding more stuff into the basket.

They got to the checkout, after buying loads presents and decorations, they packed away and headed back to their car.

"Well that was successful," Taehyung huffed, buckling his seatbelt.

"Yes now we have to decorate," Jungkook started the engine, Haneul was sleeping and Soobin was dozing off.

Taehyung even started to doze off once Jungkook started driving, he admired his cute family. He rested his hand on Taehyungs knee as he drove to their family home.

The feeling knowing you're content with a wonderful family, beautiful lover and successful company was unbeatable.

Best feeling in the entire world.

▫️