CHAPTER SIXTEEN

▫️

[2 months later, Month of October]

Jungkook sold his house two weeks ago, and they all finally settled into their new, comfy home.

Soobin and Jungkook celebrated their birthdays in September, Soobin being four & Jungkook twenty.

Taehyung was seven months, and his weight changed drastically.

He was so chubby around his thighs and arms, his stomach was way bigger than before and he waddled everywhere.

"Dad, cookie please." Soobin asked politely, while Jungkook was in his new office.

"Hold on soobin, let me finish this email." Jungkook said and Soobin pouted.

"Look, look at daddy's work." Jungkook exclaimed, lifting Soobin onto his lap.

Soobin pressed a key on the laptop nearly deleting everything.

"Alright, that's enough too see." Jungkook rushed Soobin off of his lap.

"Hmph!" Soobin groaned, running out of the office area and into the kitchen where Taehyung was eating cucumbers and carrots.

"Mom." Soobin talked.

"Yes baby?" Taehyung closed the fridge, looking at Soobin.

"I want a puppy!" Soobin exclaimed, with a beaming smile.

"Oh hell no." Taehyung simply said.

"I'm gonna ask dad!" Soobin blew raspberries at Taehyung.

Soobin stomped over into the office area where Jungkook was now printing off contracts.

"Dad! Can we get a puppy?" Soobin asked, Jungkook screwed his face.

"A puppy?" Jungkook repeated, Soobin nodded.

"What did your mom say?" Jungkook realised how happy Soobin was and Soobin wouldn't ask him before asking his Mom.

"He said no." Soobin frowned, looking at the floor.

"There's your answer buddy. I can't go against your Mom." Jungkook spoke, trying not to look at Soobin.

"Please dad! Please, please, please!" Soobin begged and jumped around.

"Soobin, I'm sorry. Maybe a different pet?" Jungkook suggested, sipping his coffee.

"Oh my gosh." Taehyung sounded coming into the office area.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, picking up his phone and unlocking it.

"There's no more Nutella." Taehyung spoke calmly after that outburst.

"I'll go buy some, but right now, Soobin wants a puppy." Jungkook told, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I told him no, now I'm assuming you kind of want a puppy aswell." Taehyung figured out, as Jungkook had this pleasing look in his eyes.

"I don't care, go get a puppy. I'm not going to be taking care of it." Taehyung huffed crossing his arms, he sat on the bean bag in the corner of the room and went on his phone.

"Here we go with those mood swings." Jungkook mumbled to Soobin who giggled, Taehyung screwed his face.

"We're only joking, baby." Jungkook spoke, Taehyung still had a sour expression.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." Taehyung told, struggling to get up from the bean bag.

"Oh no, mommy's mad." Soobin ran and hid underneath Jungkooks desk.

"I'm not mad at you Soobin," Taehyung waddled over to the desk and peeked underneath.

"I'm mad at that." Taehyung pointed to Jungkook.

"That?" Jungkook questioned, Taehyung nodded.

"You equals that." Taehyung simplified, Jungkook had trouble understanding.

"Soobin don't wake me up otherwise, I'll be mad at you." Taehyung smiled even though he meant evil.

"So scary," Soobin shuddered.

It was the next day, around 10am.

"Jungkook, shut up." Taehyung whined, Jungkook being the clumsy monster he was dropped his cologne on the carpet floor of their master bedroom.

"Sorry baby," Jungkook juggled the cologne in his hands, dropping it once more.

Taehyung growled, pulling the duvet over his head.

"I- uh- love you," Jungkook tried to say.

"Fuck you," Taehyung responded, making Jungkook chuckle before looking at the mirror.

"Where's Soobin?" Taehyung grumbled, rest his sleep mask on his head.

"He's still sleeping, he has football tryouts later today, so I'll be home before 5pm." Jungkook mentioned, Taehyung groaned.

"Taehyung, maybe you should start getting more active?" Jungkook suggested, Taehyung mumbled.

"I know, I should."

"You have been saying that for six days, maybe actually try it." Jungkook encouraged, sitting near Taehyungs thighs.

"Okay, okay, I will, I promise.." Taehyung promised and Jungkook smiled.

"I love you, see you later." Jungkook kissed Taehyung, who deepened the kiss.

"Mmhmm, no boners before work." Jungkook told himself and Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled, "Love you." Speaking to Jungkook who picked up his brief case and headed out.

▫️
Short books are so fun too write.🙂