(2) CHAPTER SEVEN

It has been a week, and it was finally time for them to leave the hospital. Taehyung's mum arrived at the hospital two days after YoungMi's birth. She bought balloons and a variety of chocolates for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"It's time to leave bubba," Taehyung smiled at his newborn, who was in her car seat. She has a baby pink hat on her head, she was in a plain white baby grow and had a pink blanket that Jungkook's mother knitted for her around three months ago. Jungkook picked up her car seat and they left the room, in perfect condition.

They went into the elevator, Taehyung carried the baby bag, while Jungkook held the car seat with their precious baby in it. Jungkook kissed all over Taehyung's face, "Can you stop it?" Taehyung scrunched his face, pinching Jungkook's arm. "I'm just so proud of you," Jungkook hummed, Taehyung smiled at him, resting on his shoulder until the elevator door opened.

They reached the car park, they strapped YoungMi in and Jungkook assisted Taehyung into the car since his scar was still healing. "Right, let's go get our boys and head home!" Jungkook spoke, starting up the engine.

••

The Jeon family arrived at their luxury home, Jungkook parked the car inside instead of outside, for easy acces for Taehyung. "Soobin and Haneul, your mum is very delicate right now so you have to be careful." Jungkook told them, as he got out of the car first. He opened the door to the laundry room from the garage, then he opened the door for Soobin and Haneul to step out. The two boys waited for their mother to leave the car, and as soon as he did they tip toed to him and hugged him gently.

"I missed you babies," Taehyung hugged them back, with his hands as he couldn't bend down. "We missed you more," Soobin spoke, tears falling from his eyes.
"Aw, bubba don't cry, before you make me cry." Taehyung smiled, although his heart was crying.

"Come on guy, let's go in." Jungkook rounded up their crew, him being the last one in— to lock the door behind them. They walked into their home, all of them sighing, they all missed it. Taehyung went straight to sterilise some bottles before walking up to their room and crashing on the bed.

He fell into a deep sleep that wasn't disturbed, when Jungkook found his way up to their room. "My love.." He cooed, cupping Taehyung's cheek and kissing his forehead. He went into his closet and changed into his comfy house clothes. Grey sweatpants and a white woman beater. He left YoungMi in her car seat outside of the room, with the door open just in case she made a sound.

YoungMi, woke up with a ear-piercing cry, Jungkook winced at the sound. He started to prepare her a bottle while Soobin touched her cheeks. She almost immediately stop screaming at the sight of her brother, it was very clear that she was going to be a brothers girl.

"She loves you Soobin," Jungkook chuckled, shaking the bottle slightly. Mentally thanking Taehyung for putting the bottles on the steriliser. "I love her too dad, she's too cute." Soobin muttered, as he was playing with his sisters cheeks. "Right, let me feed her then you can play with her, or she'll sleep. Who knows." Jungkook shrugged, as he put the baby formula into the bottle and shook it lightly.

While Soobin was touching her cheeks, she began to cry again, "Okay bubba, it's coming." Jungkook cooed, checking the temperature of the milk in the bottle. He picked her up from the car seat, and set her in his arms. He put the bottle in her mouth and she sucked on it immediately. 

"She's so cute," Soobin smiled, looking at his dad feed his little sister. "Where's Haneul?" Jungkook asked, walking around the island and sitting on a chair of the dining table. "I'm not sure, but I'm getting hungry." Soobin spoke, touching his stomach. Jungkook sighed, standing up checking the pantry and fridge, taking out the bottle from YoungMi's mouth momentarily.

"Should we get take out? We need a shop." Jungkook offered and Soobin nodded instantly, he ran to tell his brother that they were getting take out.

It was thirty minutes later and Jungkook had just placed an order at Pizza Hut, for two large pizza's, one margarita and one pepperoni. He was in his office, while YoungMi was in her Moses basket next to him. Haneul and Soobin were playing on the wii in the living room and Taehyung had just woken up.

He opened his eyes, realising he was at home in his bed. He forgot where he laid his head, all he was thinking about was sleep. He struggled to get up and out of bed but he quickly regenerated and got up. He got into the shower and washed himself, he was careful to wash his belly as his bump was still evident, although it could pass for bloating and his scar was definitely still sensitive.

After his hot shower, he changed into a nice grey pyjamas set, he put on a little perfume, looking at himself in the mirror, he loved that his pregnancy was over and he really didn't want to do it again. He grabbed his pink iPhone, and headed downstairs, to the kitchen to get some water.

As he walked to kitchen, he saw his little boys playing together on the wii, and smiled. He loved his babies so much, he entered the kitchen, he got his favourite glass and headed to the fridge's water dispenser. He got his water and headed to Jungkook's office, he had a feeling he was there as he spends most of his time there anyways.

"Honey, you're awake." Jungkook spoke, looking up from his Mac, Taehyung set his water down on his desk and hugged his husband. "That was the best nap I've ever had," Taehyung giggled, Jungkook smiled at his husband, kissing his cheek as he detached from the hug.
"Look at my beautiful baby girl." Taehyung cooed, walking round Jungkook, looking at his babygirl sleeping peacefully in her Moses basket. He snapped a few photos of her to send to his mum, Jimin and Momo.

"I ordered pizza for us, we have like no food." Jungkook stated, his eyes not leaving his Mac, Taehyung sat on his pink chair next to Jungkook's. "We need to go shopping then," Taehyung said, "We'll go tomorrow." Taehyung finished, checking his phone. Taehyung scooted his chair closer to Jungkooks, resting his head on his hubby's shoulder.

They sat there for a while until the doorbell rang, the pizza was here. Taehyung went to answer the door while Jungkook took YoungMi into the kitchen, "Binnie, Hannie, pizza is here." He spoke, carrying the pizza boxes in his hands, the boys ran in front of him into the kitchen. Taehyung set the boxes down on the table and they all indulged. "Careful, Haneul, eat slowly." Taehyung spoke, cutting up the pizza in smaller pieces for him.

"Both the boys are down," Jungkook said as he entered his shared bedroom, "that's good." Taehyung spoke softly, he was laying in bed, with his babygirl on his chest, she was barely awake, her eyes were droopy and the noises that emitted her were very soft.

"Is she going off?" Jungkook asked, lifting up their bed sheets and getting in. He turned on their TV, while putting his hand above his head. "Yeah she is," Taehyung replied, looking down at her and playing with her short strands of hair.

"What we watching?" Jungkook asked, scrolling through the different shows on their Netflix account. "Hm? Let's watch The Recruit, Momo told me it is good." Taehyung responded, putting YoungMi into her cot that was attached to the side of their bed.

"Okay hun." Jungkook pressed on the show and it started to play, Taehyung settled his head into Jungkook's neck and Jungkook slid his arm around Taehyung's waist.

Baby's first night home was a success.