Ducktales (2017 reboot): Huey Cheers Up Winterello

"Man, defeating Evil Gracie was kind of hard and I'm so glad that she is locked up in the necklace Gracie is keeping since she doesn't want that necklace device out of her sight." Huey said sitting on the couch with Jacob Jones and Winterello. 

Winterello laughed a little and Jacob Jones who got confused on who Evil Gracie was and has never seen her before. 

"Who's Evil Gracie?" Jacob asked. 

"Well, Evil Gracie looks kind of like your mom, Gracie, except she is the evil version of Gracie who is different than the good Gracie." Winterello said sort of sadly. 

Jacob didn't seem to notice her sadness, but Huey did notice her sadness when she spoke about Evil Gracie being kind of like Gracie. 

Later that night as Winterello and Huey were sleeping in the living room, Huey opened his eyes and got up to wake up Winterello to see if she is doing okay. 

"Winterello, wake up." Huey said. 

"Uh? Huey? What's going on?" Winterello asked 

"I just wanted to ask if you were okay." Huey said. 

"Why?" Winterello asks. 

"I just wanted to know if you are or not. You became sad when you talked about Evil Gracie, Gracie's evil side." Huey pointed out

"The reason why I was sad was because I had thought of my dad, Mark Beaks and my mom and I refuse to talk about him since he left on my 5th birthday party. I just don't want to talk about my dad anymore." Winterello said. 

"You know, from what my uncle Donald said, "You can't change the actions of the past or what had happened back then". That's what he says when my mom was lost and he and my Uncle Scrooge were really sad and they really miss my mom and so do Louie, Dewey, and me." Huey said smiling softly. 

"Thanks, Huey. For cheering me up." Winterello said with a smile that could make someone else in Duckburg happy. 

Huey smiled back when the two heard Gracie hollering to them from the bedroom down the hallway she and Launchpad were in ever since Jacob was born and that the married couple had to move into a two bedroom apartment in Gracie's apartment building complex so there would be bedroom space for Launchpad, Gracie, and Jacob.

"You two better sleep or I will make you both train with me and my family for the next eight weeks!!!" Gracie shouted. 

"Good night, Gracie!" Winterello and Huey said. 

They both went back to the spots they were sleeping. 

"I love those kids." Gracie said. 

Launchpad laughed a little and Jacob groaned in total embarrassment. 

*** 

Winterello, Riley, and the story trailer belongs to randomstories_girl 

Jacob Jones belongs to JjCagefam 

I, Evil Gracie, my family, and the story plot belongs to me 

Ducktales 2017 reboot belongs to Disney 

All rights reserved