Ducktales (2017 reboot): It's Wedding Time

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Mrs. Beakley opened the door to reveal Gracie and Josh and smiled happily at them. 

"It's good to see you two again."

Gracie then hugged Mrs. Beakley, causing the housekeeper to be surprised and returned the hug as nine other voices started to ask who was at the door. 

"Gracie!!!" The triplets, Webby, Maya, Riley, and Winterello said in usion as they ran up to the human girl and she smiled and hushed them to not let Launchpad know that she was here.

"I don't want Launchpad to know that I'm here."

"Why are you doing here anyway?" Dewey asked as Gracie looked at him and gave him a smile.

"I want to do a wedding ceremony in the backyard. If that's okay with you, Mr. McDuck?" Gracie asked shyly as Scrooge looked at her in shock and then began to smile and nodded in agreement and took Josh, Donald and the triplets to distract Launchpad.

Later as Gracie, Webby, Maya, Riley, Winterello, and Mrs. Beakley went to go find a wedding dress that would fit Gracie's dress size and luckily, they had found an old wedding dress that hasn't been used in who knows how long in the garage and went to the playroom to fit the dress on Gracie before  the guys and Launch pad came back to the manor for the wedding ceremony.

"Now, that the wedding dress is on you. I'm going to the kitchen to make the wedding cake." 

Mrs. Beakley went directly to the kitchen to make the wedding cake as Gracie sat down on a kid size chair and chuckled lightly while drops of tears came down from her eyes and landed onto the wedding dress.

"Gracie, are you doing okay?" Webby asked as Gracie looked at her and smiled happily at the 12 year old girls who looked very worried at her.

"Just nervous and happy for the wedding ceremony and it's all going a little to fast. I'm just a silly 17 year old human whose a hybrid cross of a gem and human girl being with not having a chance with the guys in Duckburg since I'm different."

"It's gonna be okay, Gracie. Launchpad will be by your side whenever you need him."

Gracie laughed a little and ruffled the young girls' hair and got up from the kid size chair. 

Later with the guys, the triplets tugged on Launchpad's arms with Scrooge, Donald, and Josh following right behind as they went up the mayor's driveway and went into the manor as Josh shoves the wedding tuxedo into Launchpad's arms and put him in the garage to get ready for something he didn't seem to know about.

Launchpad then puts the wedding tuxedo on and then went out to see Gracie in a wedding dress. 

"Gracie. . . ."

"Launchpad, it's good to see you again." Gracie said as Launchpad walked up to her and smiled happily with tears streaming down from his face.

"It's good to see you again, too, Gracie. You look beautiful in the wedding dress." Launchpad said as Gracie blushed and hugged him while muffling out a "Thank you" to him since she had her face buried in his chest when the group heard Mrs. Beakley coming from the kitchen with the wedding cake.

"Just in time for the wedding ceremony. Now, let's get it started." The housekeeper said with a smile.

(Time skip over the setting up of the wedding ceremony for Launch pad and Gracie, inviting Gracie's family coming for the wedding, and the "I do" part because I want to do a time skip.) 

"Now, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kissed the bride." The priest said who was hired by Scrooge McDuck for the wedding as Launchpad and Gracie kissed while everyone started to cheer for the new couple.

Five months later, Gracie insisted that Launchpad moved in with her, but he tried to refuse and could tell that Gracie didn't take a "No" for an answer.

"I'm glad I met you, Launchpad." 

"Me, too, Gracie. It feels like we're walking on a. . ."

"Tightrope." Gracie and Launchpad said in sync and then laughed a little.

Some people long for a life that is simple and planned
Tied with a ribbon
Some people won't sail the sea 'cause they're safer on land
To follow what's written

But I'd follow you to the great unknown
Off to a world we call our own

Hand in my hand
And we promised to never let go
We're walking a tightrope
High in the sky
We can see the whole world down below
We're walking a tightrope

Never sure, never know how far we could fall
But it's all an adventure
That comes with a breathtaking view
Walking a tightrope with you
With you
With you

Mountains and valleys, and all that will come in between
Desert and ocean
You pulled me in and together we're lost in a dream
Always in motion

So I risk it all just to be with you
And I risk it all for this life we choose

Hand in my hand
And you promised to never let go
We're walking a tightrope
High in the sky
We can see the whole world down below
We're walking a tightrope

Never sure. Will you catch me if I should fall?
Well, it's all an adventure
That comes with a breathtaking view
Walking a tightrope with you
With you
With you
With you
With you
With you

(End)

RING! RING! RING! Gracie pulled her phone out of her pants pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"GRACIE!!!" 

"Huey?"

"Evil Gracie escaped out of the necklace device and she is on the loose through Duckburg and we need your help. COME QUICK!!!" Huey said before hanging up.

"Ready for one more final battle, honey?"

"Ready as always, mayaflower."

*To Be Continued in "Ducktales (2017 reboot): The Final Battle" and AH, I'm so happy that Gracie and Launchpad got married. As a special announcement, I'm going to be doing a love story soon of Huey and Winterello Beaks for randomstories_girl and that story would take place after this story and in that love story, Huey and Winterello Beaks will have feelings for each other and they don't know about each other's feelings towards each other while helping Launchpad taking care of an injured Gracie who will have a son, Jacob Jones, who is born first and then a daughter, Sapphire, will be born after her brother, Jacob. PEACE!!!!!*

Maya belongs to MayanMoonlightArende

Winterello Beaks and Riley belongs to randomstories_girl

Jacob Jones belongs to XxJacobJonesxX

Ducktales 2017 reboot belongs to Disney 

"Tightrope" song and lyrics belongs to the people behind "The Greatest Showman" movie

I, Evil Gracie, my family, and the plot of the story belongs to me