Ducktales (2017 reboot): Gracie Captured By Sky Pirates

"We are already to go, Mr. McDee." Launchpad said as Gracie buckled Jacob in the passenger seat and Jacob felt embarrassed about having a mom buckle her own son up when he was able to do buckle himself up like a sensible teenager. 

"Thank you, Launchpad. Let's set off." Scrooge said giving Launchpad directions back to where they first encountered the sky pirates before all of them met Gracie. 

"I've got a bad feeling that someone is following us." Winterello said looking at Huey very worriedly. 

Huey got confused and started to blushed and then shook it off. 

"What do you mean, Winterello?" Huey asked. 

Winterello went to where Jacob was sitting with Huey following right behind her and looked out the plane windows to see the sky pirates' planes coming out of the mist of the clouds and went into pure shock. 

"That kind of bad feeling! They're here!!!" Winterello said turning to the others in the back of the plane. 

They went into a fighting mode as a pitch pipe is blown as if to be on cue. 

(Note: When Don Karnage sings "And now we dance! Ha!", he goes up to Gracie and starts dancing with her and takes her with him and the sky pirates as the rest of the sky pirate crew taken any valuables from everyone on the plane Launchpad is flying and Huey, Winterello, and Dewey follow Don Karnage and Gracie back onto the Iron Vulture.) 

Chorus: 
Yo-ho-yo
Yo-ho-yo
Yo-ho-yo
Yo-ho-yo
Yo-ho-yo
Yo-ho-yo
Yo-ho-yo...

Yo-ho
Yo-ho
Yo-ho... 

Pirate #1: Avast ye lads who be fainthearted! 

Chorus: We rule these skies uncharted 
Cruel and vicious hearties we
Who sail upon the skies and not the sea! 

Don Karnage: 'Tis I who lead this fearsome crew
With dagger, swagger, derring-do!
Handsome and fearsome and suave 

Chorus: He's the famous pirate captain
Don Karnage! 

Hoist the flag and weigh the anchors
Circle the ship and pull to flank 'er
Hi-ho, he lives to plunder 

Don Karnage: It's true, I live to plunder 

Chorus: High up in the sky amidst a sea of storm and thunder 

Don Karnage: Now back to me, the main event 
A pernicious, vicious raucous gent! 
A frustratingly charming blaggart 
Chorus: He'll steal all of your treasure and your heart! 
Don Karnage: And now we dance! Ha! 

Chorus: He's Don Karnage! 
Don Karnage: That's me! 
Scrooge McDuck: Wait, what? 
Chorus: It's Don Karnage! 
Don Karnage: Still me! A-ha-ha-ha 
Chorus: Pilfer the loot to fill our coffers 
Parrot: Been a pleasure to take it off ya! 
Dewey: Hey! 
Chorus: We'll put on a show 
Pirate #2: Then steal yer dough! 
Chorus: And then into the clouds, away we go 
Don Karnage: To the clouds, away I go 
Chorus: Yo-ho! 

(End) 

"I can't believe this!! They took my mom!!!! Dad, what are we going to do?" Jacob asked in a panic tone as Launchpad was still flying the plane, but was shocked to see his own wife get captured by the sky pirates and he wasn't able to reach her in time. 

(Author's Note: Well, of course, he was flying the plane still and had to do his job to fly the plane.) 

"Launchpad, are you going to be all right?" Mrs. Beakley and Donald asked Launchpad who couldn't fight the anger that started to rise up in him. 

"I don't know, Jacob, and maybe, Mrs. Beakley and Donald." Launchpad said with a serious look on his face. 

Scrooge looked around the plane to see Huey, Winterello, and Dewey weren't there on the plane with them since Gracie's capture by the sky pirates. 

"Wait, where's Winterello, Huey, and Dewey at?" Scrooge asked. 

Everyone looked around to see the three kids not there on the plane.

"Where could have they gone to?" 

"Maybe they went to go save Gracie?" Louie suggested as everyone on the plane went into a full panic mode and had to save Gracie and three kids who went to save her. 

Later on the Iron Vulture, Don Karnage was carrying Gracie over his shoulder as she tried to squirm out of his grip and he finally sets her down on her feet while Huey, Winterello, and Dewey dashed over to some stacked wooden boxes to hide behind and not be seen and captured by any of the sky pirates or Don Karnage. 

"Why would you take me from my friends and family? You said I only needed to let Evil Gracie out of the necklace device." Gracie said in pure anger. 

She slapped Don Karnage acrossed his face, causing the sky pirates to gasp in shock and surprise and making Winterello, Huey, and Dewey to laugh a little when they heard Don Karnage chuckle evilly and looked over to him grabbing a fist full of Gracie's hair, causing her to scream and wince in pain as he dragged her off in a direction of a room.

The three friends followed them and hid behind another stack of wooden boxes as Don Karnage opened the door to the room and pushing Gracie in there and tossed her the necklace device. 

"I'm giving you two hours on opening that necklace to let Evil Gracie out. That is not a request, you little human gem hybrid freak." Don Karnage said slamming the door. 

Dewey, Huey, and Winterello heard Gracie gasp loudly behind the closed door and hearing her rush to a bed and her cry of sadness were heard from the room she was in. 

Winterello's heart stank a little at what Don Karnage called Gracie and Huey looked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to look at him as he smiled at her and she smiled back at him as she knew that Huey had a plan to save Gracie. 

***

Winterello, Riley, and the story trailer belongs torandomstories_girl 

Jacob Jones belongs to JjCagefam 

I, Evil Gracie, my family, and the story plot belongs to me 

Ducktales 2017 reboot belongs to Disney 

All rights reserved