Ducktales (2017 reboot): Gracie & Winterello Beaks Sing "Ducktales" For Everyone

(Author's Note: I'm having Gracie (Me) announce that she was going to be having a baby girl. So sorry for not mentioning it in the last part, but I'm kind of mentioning it in this final part.) 

*** 

"Everyone, I'm having another baby and it's a girl. Jacob, you are going to have a baby sister named Sapphire." Gracie said smiling happily. 

All of her friends were very excited at the news of Gracie having another baby. 

"Oh my gosh, Mom, I'm going to have a baby sister named after your gem stone? This is so exciting!!!" Jacob said. 

The group laughed a little at his excitement for his baby sister. 

"Gigi, you and everyone is okay!!!" Josh said running in their direction. 

Launchpad and Gracie hugged him and Huey and Winterello looked at each other and smiled happily. 

"Gracie, I just had an idea. You and Winterello should sing for old time sake since you sang for us when you found us with your new friends." Gracie's mom said. 

Gracie and Winterello looked at each other, looked back at Gracie's mom, and smiled with excitement. 

"Give it up for my mom and one of my best friends, Winterello Beaks" Jacob said into the microphone. 

Winterello and Gracie went to the stage that Gracie's family seemed to have built and nodded their heads to the beat of the song as it began to play. 

(AUthor's Note: The song is up top.) 

[Gracie & Winterello:] 

Life is like a hurricane

here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers,
aeroplanes, it's a duck-blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Everyday they're out there making
DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Tales of derring-do, bad and good

Luck Tales! Woo-oo!

Woo-oo!

When it seems they're

heading for the final curtain
Good deduction never
fails, that's for certain!
The worst of messes
Become successes!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Everyday they're out there making

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Tales of derring-do, bad and good

Luck Tales! Woo-oo!

Woo-oo!

D-d-d danger lurks behind you

There's a stranger out to find you
What to do, just grab on to some

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Everyday they're out there making

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Tales of derring-do, bad and good

Luck Tales! Woo-oo!

Everyday they're out there making

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Tales of derring-do, bad and good

Not pony tales or cotton tales, no,
DuckTales! Woo-oo! 

(End) 

Winterello then pulls Huey by his arm up on the stage and kisses him as everyone clapped even louder than before and Huey and Winterello blushed, smiled, and laughed nervously.

"Man, what a day. I wonder what next adventure is coming for all of us." Winterello said with wonder and curiosity in her voice. 

Huey smiled and nodded in agreement while he and Winterello went off down the street of Funzo's Fun Place.

"I'm just glad everything is back to normal." Huey said as he and Winterello started to laugh a little at the joke Huey made.

"I love you, Huey." Winterello said hugging Huey out of nowhere. 

Huey was surprised at first and then eventually hugged her back while the happiness around them grew.

"I love you, too, Winterello." Huey said smiling softly. 

Winterello and Huey then went back to the others before they noticed the two new couple missing from where the two were previously.

The End! 

*** 

Winterello, Riley, and the story trailer belongs to randomstories_girl 

Jacob Jones belongs to JjCagefam 

I, Evil Gracie, my family, and the story plot belongs to me 

Ducktales 2017 reboot  belongs to Disney 

All rights reserved