Ducktales (2017 reboot): Plan for The Necklace Device?

Huey, Winterello, Jacob, Gracie, and Launchpad rush towards where Scrooge and the team were fighting the Sky Pirates. 

"Gracie, you, Launchpad, Jacob, Winterello, and Huey are here. Thank you for coming to help us to fight off the sky pirates, lass." Scrooge said giving Gracie a happy adventure look. 

She returned it back to her boss and went into a fighting stance.

"Anytime, Mr. McDuck. I just like to help my boss, Donald, the triplets, the girls, and Mrs. Beakley out if they need me, my husband and kid." Gracie said heaving half of the sky pirates over. 

Scrooge followed what Gracie was doing while the other took on the other half of the sky pirates when Don Karnage walks out and down the airplane ramp towards the fight and went into the direction of Gracie and Scrooge fighting off the last of the sky pirates.

"You there." Don Karnage declared. 

"Me?" Gracie asked pointing to herself. 

Don Karnage stopped in his tracks and drew out his sword while Gracie's sapphire gem glowed a bright blue color.

"You locked our leader in that necklace of yours and you are going to let her out. Evil Gracie will be set free from that necklace." Don Karnage said. 

"Never." Gracie said coldly. 

She started shooting snowballs and icicles at Don Karnage who started to use his sword to hit and dodge the icicles and snowballs and was walking into Gracie's direction while he still hit and dodge the icicles and snowballs.

"Give up yet, girl?" Don Karnage asked lunching forwards a little at Gracie as his sword met with both of Gracie's hands blocking his sword.

Gracie groaned in annoyance and pushed Don Karnage's sword away and looked down at her left hand to see some blood coming out of a deep cut on her left hand at looked at him with a harsh glare.

"No, I haven't given up yet, Don Karnage." Gracie said. 

The others stood by her and Don Karnage chuckled evilly at Gracie's response and held up the necklace device in his hand.

Gracie looked at the necklace device in a panic as Huey and Winterello looked at each other with worried looks at what Don Karnage had plan for the necklace device.

"Tomorrow, we meet in the skies!!" Don Karnage said. 

His crew retreated back to the airplane and he followed right behind them as he still had the necklace device that kept Evil Gracie locked away from two years ago.

"I can't believe this. That sky pirate stole the necklace device Evil Gracie is locked up in. I just wanna-UGH!!!" Gracie said in pure anger. 

Huey and Winterello watched Gracie pace back and forth with angry on her mind in her apartment while sitting on the couch since Launchpad, Jacob, and the others were at the McDuck mansion as they were planning on how to get the necklace device back from the sky pirates before Evil Gracie was unleashed from the necklace device.

"Man, Gracie is really mad at the situation right now and if I made her that mad, I would give her some space to take her time to relax." Winterello said. 

Huey nodded in agreement while Gracie started to calm down a little.

"Okay, I'm gonna be calm right now. I just can't believe that the necklace device for stolen by Don Karnage and his band of sky pirates." Gracie said as she sat down next to Winterello and Huey on the couch and sighed.

"It's gonna be okay, Gracie. I'm sure the others are figuring out a plan right now." Huey said. 

Gracie looked at both him and Winterello and smiled and chuckled at what Huey said.

"Yeah, maybe you are right." Gracie said as Launchpad and Jacob opened the door and were excited to share the plan they must have planned out with Scrooge, Mrs. Beakley, Louie, Dewey, the girls, and Donald while Gracie got up from the couch and over to them with a curious look.

"Okay, Mom, you are not going to believe this. Mr. McDuck said that we're able to track down the sky pirates with the plane Dad flies all the time to get the necklace device back that Evil Gracie is in before something happens." Jacob said happily and proud. 

Winterello, Huey, and Gracie shouted in excitement and went with Jacob and Launchpad to meet up with the others on the plane to find the sky pirates. 

***

Winterello, Riley, and the story trailer belongs to randomstories_girl 

Jacob Jones belongs to JjCagefam 

I, Evil Gracie, my family, and the story plot belongs to me 

Ducktales 2017 reboot belongs to Disney 

All rights reserved