Ducktales (2017 reboot): Little Do You Know & Natural Disaster

Still in the floating cages, the triplets, Webby, Maya, Riley, Winterello, Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad, Donald, Mrs. Beakley, and Gracie felt like they were defeated when Gracie started to sing.

Launchpad looked to where the floating cage Gracie and Mrs. Beakley were in and began to sing after her as Gracie looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more timeI'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise, you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun diesI'll wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on meI'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you 'til the sun dies

(End)

BANG! The twelve friends looked to see Josh tossing up rocks that were about the same size of his hands at the floating cages. He was trying to get the cages out of the air and get them out to stop Evil Gracie's rain of terror over Duckburg.

"Josh, what are you doing here?" Gracie asked wiping away the tears from her eyes as Josh eventually got the cages the triplets, Webby, Riley, Maya, Winterello, Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad, and Donald were in to disappear since the cages were Evil Gracie's manipulation and hit the cage Gracie and Mrs. Beakley was in and got them out.

"I wanted to help out an old friend and her friends."

Gracie smiled and hugged him and turned to the others to tell them her plan.

"Okay, I need all ten of you to go find where Evil Gracie, the Beagle Boys and their ma, and the sky pirates are at and try to stall them until Josh and I get back."

"But what are you and Josh going to do, lass?" Scrooge asked her as she and Josh ran in the direction of the forest at the edge of town and she stopped and turned to him.

"We're going to get help."

Scrooge smiled and nodded as Gracie and Josh ran to the forest at the edge of town and led the others to find Evil Gracie and her new colleges.

As the group found Evil Gracie and their enemies, Launchpad threw a small piece of rubble from a pile of rubble at Evil Gracie's head, causing her to turn around to see them ready to fight and started to grin evilly at not seeing Gracie there with them to fight her and her new allies off.

"Well, looks like Gracie has chickened out. Did she ditch you like how I ditched from trying to take control of her body? Such a shame to see her not here."

"Gracie did NOT chicken out. She's not a coward like you." Donald said pointing at Evil Gracie who laughed at what he was saying and how he sounded.