Ducktales (2017 reboot): Saving Gracie & Huey Tells Winterello His Feelings

"Okay, here is my plan. Winterello and I will go and try to open the door to get Gracie out while you will distract the sky pirates before Don Karnage comes back on the Iron Vulture from Launchpad's plane in his disguise and finds us on here, Dewey." Huey said. 

Winterello nodded in agreement and Dewey looked at the two with a worried look.

"Dewey, it's okay." Winterello said placing a hand on Dewey's shoulder. 

Dewey smiled and went off in the direction of the sky pirates and Huey pulled out a metal paperclip and went to the door Gracie was behind and stuck the metal paperclip in the keyhole. 

(Note: Just imagine the door is locked to the room Gracie (Me) is in.) 

"Huey, there is something I need to tell." 

"Yeah, Winterello?" Huey said half focused on unlocking the door to the room Gracie was in and half listening to Winterello. 

Winterello looked down at her feet nervously and was didn't know how to tell Huey how she felt about him. 

"These feelings I have when I'm around you. I don't know how to express them out to you without being nervous, but Huey, I have a crush on-" Winterello started to say. 

Huey eventually got the door unlocked and rushed over to Gracie who looked up to see him and Winterello on the Iron Vulture and hugged the two kids who went up to her and returned the hug back to her as Gracie looked out the window in the room she was in and led the two out. 

"How did you two get on the plane without being seen?" Gracie asked. 

She, Winterello, and Huey ran in the direction of the exit of the Iron Vulture. 

"Well, actually, Dewey is here with us and we followed Don Karnage back on the Iron Vulture as he captured you and brought back on the plane." Winterello and Huey said together and looked at each other and blushed and laughed nervously. 

"Okay, let's get out of here before Don Karnage finds the three of us and forces me to let Evil Gracie out of the necklace device-" Gracie said stopping in her tracks. 

She, Huey, and Winterello saw Dewey wearing Don Karnage's pirate hat and he blew the pitch pipe. 

Winterello looked over to see Don Karnage had his sword drawn and was walking in Dewey's direction and tugged on Gracie's pantleg to get her attention as Gracie looked over and gasped in horror to see what her eyes were looking at. 

"Dewey, watch out!" Gracie cried out. 

She ran in Don Karnage's direction and pushed him down on his back as Huey and Winterello went to the control to open the plane hatch. 

"Why, you little sea witch." Don Karnage said growling and pushed Gracie off of him and stood up and backed up a little in the direction of the plane hatch. 

Gracie ran to Don Karnage and pushed him where the plane hatch was as the sky pirate captain grabbed a hold of Gracie's right arm and brought her down with him as they both were falling down in the sky. 

"GRACIE!!!!" Winterello and Huey shouted in a panic. 

They ran to the opening of the hatch and jumped out together down to save Gracie from falling to her death. 

"Huey, duck and human boomerang?" 

"Duck and human boomerang." Huey said smiling as he and Winterello grabbed each other's hands and flung themselves closer in the direction of Gracie and Don Karnage. 

Huey went into Don Karnage's direction and kicked him in the stomach as Winterello went into Gracie's direction, but she missed grabbing a hold of Gracie's arms and bumped into Huey as the two were falling and falling down in the direction to the ground. 

"NO!!" Gracie shouted. 

She created a ice barrier that went in Huey and Winterello's direction and causing the two to be under the ice barrier and were still falling to the ground when-

BOOM!!!! 

Gracie screamed and cried in panic at what had just happened and created a ice slide in the direction of the ice barrier, Winterello, and Huey.

Darkness is what Huey and Winterello could see at that very moment and were in a abstract physic plane and only saw each other and were very shocked at what happened.

"Huey, what just happened?" Winterello asked looking at Huey who blushed a little and looked to his right side and sighed heavily.

"We must be in a abstract physic plane. Remember that one "Steven Universe" episode, "Renunited" we've watched at Gracie's place? It's just like how Steven was in, but this time, it was completely different with us and involved a ice barrier." Huey said as he and Winterello looked at the ice shards around their stiff bodies.

"Winterello?"

"Yes?"

Huey looked at Winterello and inhaled and exhaled at what he wanted to say to her.

"I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but I have a crush on you, Winterello Beaks. It was when I first met you like how Gracie met Launchpad."

"Huey, I have a crush on you as well, but I wasn't sure how you would react to that."

"Winterello, I'm glad we like each other-" Huey said when they felt shaking from their stiff bodies and looked over to see Gracie trying to get them to wake up.

"I thing we should, um." Winterello said smiling nervously at Huey.

"Yeah." Huey said as Winterello kissed him and he started to blush and the smiled.

"Oh, please, wake up, you two. I'm so sorry." Gracie said with tears streaming down her face when Winterello and Huey woke up immediately and gasped for air.

"Both of you are alright." Gracie said hugged the two new couple as Launchpad, Jacob, Riley, Louie, Maya, Dewey, Mrs. Beakley, Scrooge, and Donald ran in the direction of the three.

"Gracie!!!" Launchpad cried out running to Gracie as Donald ran to Huey and Winterello and hugged them both while Launchpad lifts Gracie in the air and places her back on her feet.

Gracie laughs a little as Launchpad kisses Gracie all over her face and Huey and Winterello held hands and watched the sky pirates sing their final song. 

Dewey helped by distracting the Sky pirates and Don Karnage. 

Huey, Winterello, and the others laughed a little as the sky pirates' Iron Vulture crash land in the river harbor next to Duckburg and were swimming for shore. 

Winterello and Huey looked at each other and smiled happily at each other since they became a new couple after telling each other their feelings. 

***

Winterello, Riley, and the story trailer belongs to randomstories_girl 

Jacob Jones belongs to JjCagefam 

I, Evil Gracie, my family, and the story plot belongs to me

Ducktales 2017 reboot belongs to Disney

All rights reserved