Ducktales (2017 reboot): Son of Launchpad and Gracie

"Launchpad, I'm going to be fine. I mean, I'm gratefully that Huey and Winterello are coming over to help you take care of me, but I think you need to calm down." Gracie said placing her hand on Launchpad's shoulder as Launchpad was placing a blanket on the couch and put a pillow for Gracie's head. 

"Sorry, honey. It's just that I'm new to this father thing and I never had a kid before." 

"Hey, it's okay. It's my first kid, too." 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Gracie went over to the door and opened it to Huey and Winterello holding their sleeping bags, pillows, bags full of clothes, and snacks of their choice.

"Hey, kids. Come on in."

"Thanks, Gracie." Huey said coming in with Winterello to the living room and placed their stuff by the end of the couch and sat on the carpet looking around. 

"Did you two want to eat something and then watch a movie?" 

"Um, sure. What are we having for dinner and what movie are we watching?" The two kids asked in unison as Launchpad laughed a little and walked over to the phone.

"Well, we could have pizza and we could watch "The Greatest Showman" movie. One pepperoni pizza, one supreme pizza, and one of your favorite pizzas, one pepperoni and-"

"PEPPERONI AND SAUSAGE PIZZA, PLEASE!!!!!" Huey and Winterello said together and looked at each other as they both blushed and laughed nervously.

"Sounds good with me. Hey, Launchpad, honey, did you buy the jalapenos from the store because of my cravings?" Gracie asked rushing towards the refrigerator and opened it to look for the jalapenos as Winterello and Huey looked at Launchpad in confusion. 

"She has cravings for different foods."

"Found it." 

As the pizza came, Winterello, Huey, Gracie, and Launchpad were eating their favorite pizza while singing to the songs from "The Greatest Showman" movie.

Gracie and Launchpad knew that their love will not be taken away from them or having the joy of their son, Jacob Jones in their lives. 

The End!

Maya belongs to MayanMoonlightArende

Winterello & Rilley belongs to randomstories_girl

Jacob Jones belongs to XxJacobJonesxX

Ducktales 2017 reboot belongs to Disney

I, Evil Gracie, my family, and the story plot belongs to me

"Closer" lyrics and song belongs to The Chainsmokers