Ducktales (2017 reboot): The Final Battle

"Oh, Gracie, I'm glad you and Launchpad are here. We need you two to distract Evil Gracie while Donald and I open the necklace device." Scrooge said as Gracie looked at Evil Gracie and looked back at her boss and nodded in agreement as she ran with Launchpad up to Evil Gracie meanwhile as Donald was trying to open the necklace device when Scrooge gave it a try and opened it as it glowed a deep red color.

"Hey, Evil Gracie, down here!!!" Gracie shouted up to a gigantic Evil Gracie who looked down at Gracie and Launchpad as Gracie shot some icicles at the right side of Evil Gracie's face. 

Evil Gracie then swung her left hand at Gracie and Launchpad as Gracie grabbed some rope that was near by and tossed the other end of the rope to Launchpad and went in circles around Evil Gracie who eventually fell down and just as she was getting sucked into the necklace device, she whacked Gracie backwards into a parked car near an apartment building. 

Gracie groaned in pain and saw that Evil Gracie got sucked into the necklace device and smiled and then she eventually passed out.

"Gracie!!!" Lauchpad cried out running towards his wife who might be injured and hurt. 

"Called an ambulance." Mrs. Beakley said handing her phone to Huey who immediately dialed 911.

A few minutes later, Gracie groaned in pain once again and regained consciousness and looked over to see a doctor and Launchpad talking privately outside of her hospital room and looked around to see that she was in the hospital on a hospital bed and signed in relief about Evil Gracie being locked up in the necklace device. 

"Miss Gracie, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you and Launchpad are having a baby boy. A human baby boy to be expected." The doctor said coming into the hospital room with Launchpad. 

"And the bad news, doctor?"

"The bad news is that due to some bruises, you have to wait for the bruises to heal for 9 months until your baby is born. Launchpad will help you around the house because of your bruise injures." 

"A human baby boy." Gracie thought to herself as tears appeared in the corners of her eyes and a happy smile also appeared on her face as she and Launchpad hugged each other happily. 

Gracie then was released from the hospital and was taken back to her apartment with Launchpad's help as the triplets, Donald, Scrooge, Mrs. Beakley, Webby, Maya, Riley, and Winterello came over to see how Gracie was doing since she came out of the hospital. 

"How are you doing, Gracie?" Mrs. Beakley asked as Louie hands Gracie some red roses and Dewey hands her a "Get Well" card just as she thanked them both. 

"I just have some bruises from what the doctor said and Launchpad and I are going to be having a human baby boy." Gracie said nervously as the kids jumped up and down in excitement while Donald, Scrooge, and Mrs. Beakley were in shock at the news.

"Congratulations, lad and lass." 

"That's amazing, Gracie." 

"What are you going to be naming the your son?"

"Well, before all of you came over, Launchpad and I were thinking and talking about the name for our human son, Jacob Jones." 

*To Be Continued in "Ducktales (2017 reboot): Son of Launchpad and Gracie" and sorry if I can't do the "@" symbol for these people for credit of their MLP EG OCs, it's because I'm doing this part on my kindle and I will do the best that I can. PEACE!!!!!* 

Maya belongs to @MayanMoonlightArende 

Winterello Beaks & Riley belongs to @randomstories_girl 

Jacob Jones belongs to @XxJacobJonesxX 

Ducktales 2017 reboot belongs to Disney 

I, Evil Gracie, my family, and the story plot belongs to me