Ducktales (2017 reboot): Imagine

The sun shined through the window of the hut like house and Launchpad's eyes slowly started to open and he looked down to see Gracie still snuggled up to him.

He smiled as he got out of bed and laughed a little at how Gracie was clung to him, but he didn't want to wake her up from sleeping when he felt Gracie let go of him as her feet went onto the floor and she yawned very tiredly and looked around to see that she was in the hut like house.

"Morning, Launchpad."

"Good morning, Gracie."

"Hey, Gigi, you awake yet?" Josh asked opening the door as Gracie smiled at him and he smiled back and walked up to her to give her a hug.

Meanwhile after breakfast, Gracie and Launchpad were walking around the village and talking about their personalities and favorite things.

"I do have a couple of dream jobs of being an actress and an author, but I just don't want to leave my second family behind if I want to try to accomplish my dream jobs."

"Well, just imagine. Imagine that we will be with you all the time."

Gracie smiled and nodded.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Will be as one...

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

As one

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

(End)

Suddenly, a evil laugh echoed through the village and Evil Gracie appeared down in the middle of the village as everyone stood there in horror and started to talk to each other softly as Gracie and Launchpad went to where Evil Gracie was and Gracie growled under her breath as her evil self chuckled evilly. 

"Time's up, Gracie." Evil Gracie said as she put the triplets in the first cage, Scrooge, Donald, and Lauchpad in the second cage, Webby, Maya, Riley, and Winterello in the third cage, then finally, Gracie and Mrs. Beakley in the last cage. 

"B-but how is it the fifth day?" 

Gracie's evil self smiled evilly and transported to a spot where she had made cars into a giant throne and there were some trouble looking people Gracie didn't recognize at all and she looked at Evil Gracie very confused.

"Do you recognize my new colleges, Gracie?"

"No, I don't know who they are. Who are they?" 

"Gracie, meet Ma Beagle and the Beagle boys and the sky pirates. I am their leader and there is nothing you can do, Gracie." Evil Gracie said as she tossed the cages into the air and the cages floated in mid air for a long time. 

"Have a nice float." 

Evil Gracie then transported her and her new colleges to some part of Duckburg, leaving Gracie and the others in the floating cages as Gracie sank down to sit to process what had happened.

Tears started to flow down Gracie's face and she felt Mrs. Beakley's hands wipe away her tears that came down her face and looked at her wise friend.

"I failed, Mrs. Beakley. I did everything that I could, but I just couldn't."

"Gracie, that is not true."

"Of course, I did! I failed everything and everyone."

Mrs. Beakley sighed and sat across from Gracie in the floating cage as Evil Gracie and her allies went to go spread their terror across Duckburg without anyone to stop them. 

*To Be Continued in "Ducktales (2017 reboot): Little Do You Know & Natural Disaster" and no, our heroes have been captured by Evil Gracie and what do you think what will happen next time in the story? PEACE!!!!!* 

Winterello  and Riley belongs to randomstories_girl

Maya belongs to MayanMoonlightArende

Ducktales 2017 reboot belongs to Disney

"Imagine" cover of the lyrics and song belongs to Pentatonix

"Imagine" lyrics and song belongs to the original person

I, my family, and the story plot belongs to me