❂ Prologue ❂

Danielle Blake, not a normal teenager at all; never has been, and she will never be. You may question why. It all comes down to a secret of hers. Only those who belong to her inner circle know it, for it puts their lives at risk when they are introduced to the world she is part of.

She is a werewolf, but not any werewolf: a born one, an alpha that can fully shift into a wolf; however, she does not have a pack, as confusing as it sounds. She was never given a proper explanation regarding the subject. She does not live in a packhouse either; it is just her mum; her older brothers, who happen to be twins; and her.

Her dad was a werewolf himself but died in a car crash. Sometimes, Danielle thinks that the accident was only partially the cause of his death; "Maybe he was injected with wolfsbane or something," she wonders. Things did not add up.

Everyone still misses him. Time does not even begin to fill the void Danielle feels. But now she has something new to worry about; the following day of her father's death, something happened. Suddenly, Danielle's golden werewolf eyes shifted into a crimson reddish colour. It felt like she was learning control all over again, just multiplied by a thousand.

At first, she freaked out because she had only been taught by her dad how to control herself during full moons, but they had never discussed things like how other werewolves would act when they acknowledged her superiority.

Fortunately, the only werewolves she has come across are Brett and his pack — him not being the alpha as it sounds —; they started dating two months after her father's death when she was still grieving, but Brett made her lose track of time — which she appreciated the most while being with him and what that meant. They had their struggles and fights, but their love for each other seemed to be stronger than anything.

So everything went on pretty well; it was perfect.

Till now, that is.

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/EGy_Xs0ZfBI
Or check it out in the media section!

Hello dear reader, thanks for taking your time and reading this. I really appreciate it.

Enjoy!