Chapter 2

I was heading towards my brother without noticing that someone who was wearing a black tuxedo holding a scary gun pointing towards my oppa's forehead is also present. He was their boss may be. I noteced him when he grabbed my wrist tightly. I was scared as hell now. I became still and all thoughts vanished from my mind. I didn't know what to do.

I dared to roam my eyes and i saw that he had an evil horrible smirk formed on his lips and eyes were dark and scary when he held my wrist. I stuttered and said:
"W-wh-who are y-y-you" (his smirk grew wider seeing my terrific state. My lips were shaking still i dared to ask.)

Taehyung: "Oh. So you are his sister i guess. Huhh??"

     He was not leaving my hand. I tried to free but i guess he didn't like it. His smirk was now gone and he was solemn looking damn scary.

Jeun: "l-leave my hand." (My gaze was down now i did not know what to speak.)

Taehyung: "What if i hold it more tightly??" (His grip got a little more tight and again he was smirking which was scaring the hell out of me. I don't know why but I was so frightened by all this drama going on  in our house.)

Suddenly Hoseok oppa spoke in a pleading voice:

Hoseok : "She is my sister. She has nothing to do with the debt leave her. She doesn't know anything!!"

Taehyung gritted his teeth and slapped my brother so hard. I flinched due to the sudden action.

Taehyung: "Did i ask you?? Just SHUT UP!"

Tears didn't take any single second to escape from my scared eyes. I saw some blood on my brother's forehead. This was too much now.

Jeun: "What is happening about what debt are you talking?? Please leave my brother and my sister in law we didn't take any debt please."

I said with pleading eyes and shaky voice but he was not bothered by those tears. I guess those were useless to him.

Taehyung: "Oh so you are pleading for your this useless brother. Let me tell you. I am a mafia boss and my name is Kim Taehyung. Your parents took debt from my late father some years ago and when it was the time to return back, they died and left this world. Now who will pay me??"

Oh so why is he giving his introduction. Seeing guards and guns i can guess he is a mafia who does dirty works. I was now tired and also furious now. That is not the fault of me or my brother we don't even know about it. Why is he just creating a drama. Anyhow i made a serious face and lowered my gaze.

Jeun: "Tell me the amount my parents took from your father." I stated in a serious tone not looking into his eyes. Hoseok oppa's eyes widened seeing my little amount of bravery.

Hoseok: "Jeun stay away he may harm you."

I was now thinking that he may slap oppa again for speaking. But to my surprise he just ignored him. Instead he put his black pistol on the table nearby and held my chin from that hand making me look into his soul piercing eyes. He then asked sweetly.

Taehyung: "Oh so now you are interested in the real matter. Well i guess you are unaware but it is 1 million dollars. Will you be able to pay it?" He smirked.

My eyes widened at the amount. What the hell is he talking about? Why did my parents took this huge amount from a mafia who does dirty works and never spares anyone?? There were a bunch of questions in my mind. He came closer and leaned his face towards mine. Looks like he wants to kiss me. He was about to but I slapped him tightly on his face. At that time I did not care about who he is or whether we owe him money or not but he had no right to come near me. Pervert.