Chapter 3

The sun rays fell on my face through the window making me flinch a little. I opened my eyes slowly and then put a pillow on my face getting irritated by the sunshine.

I was still half in my dreams when something popped in my mind. "Jeun! You have to think for the debt! What are you gonna do??" I shot opened my eyes. and threw the pillow as well as removed the blanket from my body. I went to the washroom. Brushed my teeth and took a bath with luke warm water to relax myself because i was rushing everything even the soap was continuously falling from my hand. I needed to relax my mind to think of some solution. I wrapped a towel around my body and hair and then wore my clothes to get ready for work.

I went out from my room downstairs to the dinning table and saw Hoseok oppa, Anna unnie and Eunwoo sitting on the chairs having their breakfast. Anna unnie was feeding Eunwoo and eating herself. Eunwoo was looking so cute he was giggling and almost playing with the food. I also giggled seeing his cute state and sat beside oppa. I greeted them.

Jeun: "Good morning. How are you?"

Anna unnie slightly said good morning and Eunwoo hugged me. I kissed his cheek and chuckled. Then i glanced at Hoseok oppa. He was just holding the sticks and the plate was fill with food lost in thoughts. Looks like he doesn't wanna eat. I guess i know the reason very well but will starving help solve the problem? I smiled a little at oppa and said:

"Oppa. Why are you not eating? What are you thinking?"

Hoseok: "huhh??"

Jeun: "Oppa if you don't eat properly then how will you grow up?" (I questioned sarcastically and giggled myslef to make the serious environment a little frank😃)
Oppa just smiled and started eating. He took one bite and put the sticks on the table again and stood up. I was eating and i stopped at oppa's sudden action. He never does this kind of suspicious actions. Anyhow i asked him what happened as well as anna unnie:

"What happened? Why did you stop eating?"

Hoseok: "I don't wanna eat. I am going to work. My appetite has vanished already."

Jeun: "But oppa-"

Hoseok: "Jeun dear don't force me I don't wanna eat."

Jeun: "Okay then i am also not eating if you don't wanna eat. Bye unnie i am going to the cafe." I stood up.

Hoseok: "Ok ok stop your drama i am eating." He sat down and made a serious face started eating. I smiled. I know about the circumstances but that never means that we have to stop eating properly.

Our breakfast was done now. Hoseok oppa went to the company where he works and i went to the cafe. Some customers came and gave orders. I just did my work and didn't talk to anyone. I am usually a talkative girl and my colleagues there are also my friends but to their surprise today i just did my work silently and i was lost in my thoughts. Suddenly a man came inside with some guards. He sat down on the table. I flinched when he suddenly and harshly opened the door. Our boss commanded me to go and take his order because i was doing nothing and my colleagues were busy.

I hesitantly went to him with my gaze lowered. I bowed slightly and glanced at him with a smile to take his order. But when my eyes met his, my body froze. There was sweat arount my forehead and my hands started shaking. It was him. Kim taehyung. What is he even doing here?? He smirked looking at my shocked state. He sat up from his seat and walked towards me. I stepped back a little. He stood near me with his lips still formed in a smirk. I thought he will do something to me but fortunately he didn't. He just coldly stated:

Taehyung: "I want coffee."

Just coffee? Any how I was no one to think so I went back and brought him coffee after a few minutes. I put his cup on the table and stated with a fake smile: