Chapter 20

Taehyung's POV;

We ate our dinner in a restaurant which was spacious and so beautiful. Jeun was liking it. I said to her that we'll be visiting it often. Besides it was maybe the first time we were enjoying and eating in a place like this together.

I could have chosen a place with amazing nature, like some beach or mountainous area, or Switzerland maybe, but I knew she likes places like Paris more. I had observed it since a long time. So I chose that Paris is going to be the best option.

In front of the glowing Eiffel tower at night, I will bend down on my knee and express my feelings to her. And then I'll give her the diamond ring which I have bought for her. She definitely doesn't have any idea yet.

We were exiting from the restaurant when I asked her.

"Where do you wanna go now?"

Jeun: "I just, I don't know we can go wherever you wish to take me."

Taehyung: "How come you are so nice today my dear wife?" I chuckled.

Jeun: "I just want to say, Thank you for bringing me here. I can't tell you how happy I am to be in a different place where I can take a break from everything and relax."

Taehyung: "Do you like this place only or you like someone too?" I meant myself by 'someone'.

Jeun: " Uh what? I, I like everything. And I enjoy your company too. "

Taehyung: " I know I am a little boring and quiet person but do you really enjoy my company?"

Jeun: " I never noticed that. Your company is good. " She smiled formally.

Taehyung: " Ok then let's eat ice cream. An excellent ice cream parlour is nearby. "

Jeun: " But I want to eat brownies today. I hope you won't mind."

Taehyung: "No I won't mind at all. I am glad you told your choice too. Keep telling me your specific choices so we can plan everything according to you. "

Jeun: " According to me? But why do always say that you always want to plan everything according to me? "

Taehyung: "No specific reason. Just you and me are here for some enjoy. So it's good if you do everything you like."
I didn't want her to feel anything weird.

Jeun: "But you don't make any choices yourself. Tell me about your likings too."

Taehyung: " We are going to spend whole month here. We'll get to know a lot about each other. "

Jeun: " But-"
I couldn't let her argue more.

Taehyung: " Ok come on let's grab your brownies. "

Jeun: " Okay. "

She was so excited to eat brownies like, hasn't she eaten brownies before? It seemed like she is enjoying herself to the fullest the first time in her life.

Kim Taehyung, how can you forget she wasn't living a rich life before. But now I'll get her everything she lays her finger on.

Well, if you're curious to know, I won't propose her today. She is tired today. I will propose her on Monday or Tuesday or after that, first she should make herself comfortable here, mainly comfortable with me completely.

Time skip to Tuesday,

I thought that Tuesday is the best day to propose her. She has settled here. We did outing together daily, in the evening or sometimes in the morning, ordered food or sometimes she made it herself, watched movies, and did activities together, went on a walk and a lot of other amazing things in these days. But after today things are going to be different. Definitely different, either positive or the negative way.

The night had started. I told her that we are going to see the Eiffel Tower today and after that dinner and she didn't compain as always. So we sat in our car reaching near the Eiffel Tower. We had more 15 min to reach Eiffel tower when she immediately said breaking the silence of the car,

Jeun: "Taehyung please stop the car please."

I immediately stopped the car and asked her what was the hurry about and she said:
"There is a jewellery shop here and I like it so much. I saw it earlier on Sunday when we were out but couldn't come here that day. Today I want to shop here please."

Taehyung: "But don't you think we should go to the Eiffel Tower first? We can come here on our way back."
I actually had a romantic dinner setup for her on the restaurant she liked the most. But first I had to propose her.

Jeun: "But I want to go now I can't wait to see the jewellery there pretty please."

Though I didn't want to stop here, I did for her. If she wants something, I can't not let her get it. I had aimed to get her everything she lays a finger on. So I parked the car and went outisde with her to the jewellery shop to keep her mood lighted up.

She was taking a look at some ear rings and I was standing beside her when I got a call from unknown number. It was so quiet in the jewellery shop that I felt it best to go out to attend the call.

I went outside and accepted the call.

Taehyung: "Hello?"

No one spoke.

"Hello, who are you?"

No voice again.

"If you are not going to speak then I'll-"

I stopped speaking on the phone when I notoced something very weird.

The point where I stopped my car was empty. My car was not there. I surely remember I parked my car there. But it had disappeared.

I looked here and there and found a man a little far away wearing black jacket and black pants looking at me intensely, holding the key of my car, rotating it in his index finger. It boiled my blood.

Now who dared to mess with me?

Specially when I am on a honeymoon with my wife?

I immediately ran towards that person but he started running too. He was really fast. But I was not slow myself. I was chasing him when he entered a dark and narrow alley.

Huh, I didn't even bring any guards here as I thought it was going to be a peaceful honeymoon in Paris. But my rivals don't want me to stay happy, I'll show them their place.

Me finding myself enough to fight that guy, I also ran towards that alley.

But at a little distance I saw more men standing near that black one. They all were also clad in black clothes. I thought to take out my gun then.

I brought my hand near my waist to take out the gun from my pocket, but that very second someone hit the back of my head so hard with a bat, that I hissed badly and my right hand immediately held the back of my head as a reflex action in pain.

It was just a matter of second when my vision got blurry and everything, blacked out.

Jeun's POV;

I had chosen a necklace and earrings for me and some other things too. It took me so much time to make a choice as everything was super amazing here. I went outside to call Taehyung so he could come back and pay for the things as he went outside to pick up a call. But he was nowhere, and our car was also not there.

Maybe he had an emergency, so he took the car and went somewhere without imforming.

He should have informed me, shouldn't he?

I started having bad vibes so I walked forward in anticipation. Just after a minute someone grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me. I thought it was Taehyung but the grip was too tight, so it couldn't be Taehyung.

Just then that someone who was holding my hands firmly put a cloth on my mouth. My eyes were wide open but closed immediately when I inhaled whatever was on the piece of cloth.

"Taehyung"
I spoke more like whispered his name, dying for him to come and save me.
And then everything blacked out.

End of Chapter.

Did you like the suspense?