Chapter 5

"STOP!!" I closed my eyes and tears started flowing from my eyes. It was diffucult for me to stand. I slightly opened my eyes gathering some strength. I saw that Taehyung was smirking in victory looking at me. He said:

Taehyung: "Why will I stop?"

Jeun: "I will go with you and marry you. Leave my brother and my family. When i will sign those papers, you will never come to this house again. And that is final."

Huhh.. I finally took a decision. And moreover there was no choice left. I have to go with him to save my brother. I cannot let my oppa die. I just.. i just can't there is no other choice. Taehyung was right. He will take revenge of every time when i hurt his ego. I just have no option. I closed my eyes tightly in order to stop my continuous tears to fall from my eyes. I smiled weakly thinking that i can anyhow save my brother and Anna unnie and Eunwoo. I love them.

Hoseok: "Jeun what are you saying??"

Jeun: "Oppa he offered me that if i come with him he will finish all this debt stuff or rather he will kill you if we didn't pay the amount. I don't have any option i have to go with him. Take care of Eunwoo. Tell him that his noona loves him"

I broke into tears and hugged oppa tightly. He caressed my hair.

Hoseok: "Jeun please don't do this you are being cruel to yourself." He had tears and concern in his eyes.

Jeun: "Oppa you are doing the same. You are doing more. I can't let that happen. I am happy that i have an option to save you. I am so grateful. We will meet again if we are destined to. Don't loose hope. Have a happy life and happy family. "

I faked a smile and hid my tears. I am proud of my bravery at this time. I guess i took a good step. At least i decided something. I went to my room and packed my bag keeping only the very needed things in it. I also secretly put some pictures of my parents with me, my uncle aunt and oppa and some of me and Eunwoo. I will miss them. I don't know whether we will meet again or not. I just hope for good.

I came downstairs with my bag. Taehyung looked at me and signalled his guards to take the bag from me. I guess he won't make me suffer in his house. Anyhow i can't expect anything from this ruthless bastard mafia.

We went to his huge car. He signalled me to sit with him. Uff i hate him why i always have to obey him. Anyhow i did as he said.

I was continuously looking outside from the window. I was so lost in my thoughts. I suddenly felt an arm behind my neck. Taehyung put the shade on the glass of the window of my side blocking my view. What the f*ck is he actually doing??

Jeun: "Why did you put the shade there. I was looking outside."

Taehyung: "I want you to only look at me. "

Jeun: "Ugh are you mental?" I guess i have done wrong with myself saying him mental. He grabbed my hair tightly.

Taehyung: "Shut up and obey me. You are my slave from now on."

Jeun: "But you said I will marry you and be your wife-"

Taehyung: "Is there any differnece between wife and slave? Keep silence."

I just nodded and looked down. Huhh i should know why i came here. Just because of debt. I can't expect from him to cherish me.. Jeun you should not grow hopes inside you just survive. If you expect more you will only get hurt more.

We readched his house. I guess i said wrong. It was not a house. It was a whole freaking mansion OmG. There we guards appointed at several places. But i didn't see any maids.

Taehyung: "Its lunch time. Cook lunch in 20 minutes i want it on table."

Jeun: "Don't you have any maids here? Your house is big who cooks food for you?" I said ignoring his order looking here and there continuously.