Chapter 14

I woke up due to Taehyung's alam. I blinked my eyes a few times and glanced at him. He was still in that position in which he slept while I was diagonal on the bed and my legs on him. Thank god I woke up early and he didn't see us like this. I settled myself and sat on the bed.

I tapped his shoulder:
"Hey Taehyung it's morning wake up!"

Taehyung: "Shut up. Lemme sleep."
He moved a little and hugged his pillow. I scoffed.

Jeun: "Don't you wanna go to work?" I snatched his pillow from him and removed his blanket.

Taehyung: "Ugh you're so annoying." With this statement he got up and directly went to washroom.

Jeun: "I just woke you up okay!" I shouted while he was in the bathroom and he didn't respond.

I came out of his room and went towards my room to grab some clothes and take a shower.

We came out of the rooms at the same time after getting ready. Well I get ready fast because I am girl and girls take time. But I took equal time like him. Anyhow leave it.

We came towards the dinning room and the maids greeted us and I greeted them back. They already prepared the breakfast and it was kept on the table. And after that we sat in the car and went to work as usual.

In the company;

I was working as usual. I heard an employee calling my name. I looked at him.

Boy: "Jeun mam Sir Taehyung is calling you in his office."

Jeun: "Yess boss?" I went towards his office and asked after entering.

Taehyung: "We won't work till evening here like we do. We will go home in the noon and have lunch there."

I made a confused face.
Jeun: "Can I ask the reason?"

Taehyung: "Yeah actually I planned a party at home tonight so we have to organise that."

Jeun: "Oh okay." It is the party about which they were talking when I listened standing at the door yesterday.

Taehyung: "You can go back to work but call miss Jennie Kim to my office."

Jeun: "But I don't know who is she."

Taehyung: "You can ask someone. Get introduced to the employees here now."

Jeun: "Ugh okay i will call whoever she is."

I went outside and asked someone. On receiving answer, I came to know that Jennie Kim is the girl which was glaring at me yesterday. I went towards her and greeted her but she had a cold expression.

Jeun: "Hello Miss Jennie."

Jennie: "Hmm tell me why are you here. She said without glancing at me but she knew who i am. Everyone here respects me as the wife of boss but she is still behaving like i am mere servant here.

Jeun: "Taehyung is calling you in his office. "

Jennie: "Do you really call boss by his name? "

Jeun: "Yeah sometimes. He is my husband not only boss."

Jennie: "Ugh that's so unprofessional." She rolled her eyes and went towards his office.

Why is she so rude? What did I even do and afterall it is my life so my choice what to call others. I followed her and hid behind Taehyung's office room's door to listen secretly what are they talking. I know it is so ill-mannered but my curiosity might kill me if I focus on anything else.

Taehyung's and Jennie's conversation:

Taehyung: "Come Jennie sit. How are you?"

Jeun: "Yeah I am fine thank you. What happened?" What The Hell!! Why is she talking so politely with him while behaving so rude to me? Ugh.