Chapter 8

Taehyung: "Dare you talk back to me b*tch. " He slapped me. I was a crying mess now. He pulled me and tore my shirt from back and then again unbuckled his belt like yesterday. I was so scared now. No no i can't afford getting beaten up again by his cruel belt. My previous wounds haven't even healed properly.

He started beating my bare back with his belt. Infact he was hitting me on my whole body. Much time was not spent in this violence when the main door opened with a loud thud sound revealing Jin and Jimin. They ran towards us.

(What actually made Jin and Jimin come back to Taehyung's house:

Both were in the car and Jin was driving with Jimin sitting on the passenger seat with him. Jimin suddenly spoke up:

"Hyung stop the car!"

Jin immediately stopped it.

Jin: "What happened?"

Jimin: "Ugh i forgot my mobile there."

Jin: "Ugh are you grown so old that you can't even remember you have to keep your belongings with you. What are they doing at Tae's house."

Jimin: "I forgot there in hurry why do you always scold me huhh."

Jin slightly chuckled.

They went back but they listened some strange sounds. It was Taehyung's voice and they understood he was shouting at Jeun. They quickly opened the door. )

They ran towards us and Jin held Taehyung's arm tightly and snatched the belt from him. He threw it away. While Jimin came towards me and took me a little bit away to the dinning table which was nearby and gave me a glass of water. I was still crying and my breath was unstable. Evening almost came in all this messy situation. When i drank the water, i spoke in a shaking voice:

"J-jimin sir please don't come near me and d-don't talk to me."

Jimin: "Why i did nothing wrong i am just trying to comfort you. "

I said with a crying and afraid expression:
Jeun: "I know i am saying because he made a rule for me that i can't talk to any boy. He last time abused me bacause i talked to Jackson and this time because you put your hand on mine. He thinks i am a flirt."

      I then broke into tears. He hurt me alot by using abusive and inappropriate words for me. Jimin then removed his jacket and put in on my back because my shirt was torn from there.

Jimin: "I will see who tortures you now. You did nothing wrong."

Jeun: "But he will beat me please go away i am so scared of him." I said with tears in my eyes.

Jimin: "Jeun please calm down Jin hyung is handling him he will come back to his senses don't worry."

I just said okay.

Jimin: "Please stay here i will go and check what's going on."

I again just nodded and he left. I sat on the chair and cried due to fear and sorrow. I never deserved this type of behaviour.

(The conversation between Jin and Taehyung:

Jin took Taehyung to his room.

Taehyung: "Hyung please leave me I don't wanna burst out on you."

Jin: "It will be better if you throw your anger on me than that innocent girl. She doesn't even have anyone to help her. Why are you doing all this to her what did she do??"

Taehyung: "She broke my rule and she has to bear the punishment. Leave me i will go teach her a lesson. "

Jin: "Taehyung for god sake come back to your senses she is innocent don't punish her for the sin she never did."