Chapter 10

"Hoseok oppa?!?" I exclaimed in joy and surprise. He came inside followed by Anna unnie and Eunwoo. I hugged them one by one. I was beyond happy that I didn't even take a glimpse of Taehyung.

Taehyung just said "I am going to my room for some work you guys continue your converstaion." and left. I ignored him. He looked down and headed towards his room which was upstairs.

"How did you come??" I asked in curiosity.

"Taehyung brought us. He told me that you fell unconscious and you were not alright so he wanted us to visit you ourselves." Oppa explained.

I made an 'o' expression and sat down on the couch with them in the living room.

Anna unnie asked suddenly: "Jeun we asked Taehyung what happened to you. But he just said we don't need to know what happened. We just need to come to visit you. Are you alright?"

I sighed listening this. "Uh he always talks like this there was nothing serious. I am completely fine it was just lack of rest." I lied to them because i couldn't tell them what actually happened. Afterall I was meeting them after many days.

I made Eunwoo sit in my lap and kissed his cheek multiple times. Oh my God I missed him so much. I then asked: "What would you guys like to eat for dinner?"

"Oh no Jeun don't worry for us we are fine. We just came to meet you." Hoseok oppa immediately said.

"Oh come on oppa i am alright. It is almost dinner time you may go after having dinner with us. Is it alright?"

They just said okay in defeat hehe.

Anna unnie helped me in preparing dinner. We were having dinner together on the dinning table. Just then something popped in my mind.
Taehyung didn't have dinner. He is still in his room. How can i forget about him?! Ugh. I mentally slapped myself. How can i be so selfish. Even he didn't come downstairs for dinner. I then rose up from my seat.

"Where are you going? " Oppa aksed making a confused face.

"I am coming you guys continue." I simply answered and marched towards Taehyung's room. I knocked the door. After hearing "come in" from him i entered.

"What brought you here?" He asked diverting his gaze from his laptop to me on which he was typing.

"Don't you wanna eat?" I asked directly.

"N-no you eat with your family i will eat afterwards i am not hungry. " He hesitantly said.

"Oh come on i know you are hungry. Why're you behaving like this? I know you are tired as well." I tried to persuade him.

"You can go and eat. Don't worry about me." He again looked down at his laptop. I came towards him and held his arm. He became confused.

"You have to come with me."

He then sighed and rose up. I smiled proudly. When we reached downstairs, oppa looked at me in confusion like i did something weird.

"Why did you bring him?" Oppa asked in annoyance.

"Oh come on it is his home he also has to eat. Come master sit with us."

"Do you call him master??" I was speechless.

I hesitantly said: "Offcourse-"

"No she is just saying it sarcastically."
Taehyung interrupted me. I was confused.

"Oh i am sorry Taehyung you may come and eat with us I shouldn't have asked these type of questions." Oppa politely explained.

Taehyung muttered "it's nothing" and sat with us on his usual chair. We then had our dinner. I was not keeping quiet a single second. I was so cheerful to have dinner with my lovely family once again. We talked about random stuff after the dinner and it was time for them to leave. I became sad by the thought of leaving them.