Chapter 22

Jackson was kissing me, and I was so shocked. I felt disgust more. It felt wrong. But I couldn't do anything.

Jackson left me after some minutes. And I was staring at his face with anger. He showed me a satisfied smirk. I was hating it. Just then I took a deep breath and looked at Taehyung. He was so frustrated and angry. I could see the rage in his eyes. Even if he was injured, it was certain from the look in his eyes that he wanted to kill him. But he didn't say anything.

Jackson: "Lock both of them up. Don't let them leave. And if you do any mistake, every single one of you will die tomorrow." He ordered his men.

And then they locked both of us in chains and then locked the door of the room with light turned off. We couldn't see anything. Moreover the room was totally empty. We were just lying there on the floor with our hands and feet tied up to some hook attached with the wall. Totally immovable.

I was feeling I would get paralized after I get free from here. I could just shake my legs only. I doubted the thought of getting out of here. Might be our fate was go die there in his creepy prison. No light, no sound. I could just talk to Taehyung.

Jeun: "Taehyung. Listen. Are you alright?" I asked him in a broken voice.

Taehyung: "I am alright. Are you fine? "

Jeun: "I am fine Taehyung. And I am sorry. I had no choice but to do as he says. "

Taehyung: "What are you talking about? "

Jeun: "You know that I kissed him. And I am so sorry for that. I don't know how to explain that to you. "

Taehyung: "It is fine. You need not worry. I know you didn't want this."

Jeun: "But I still regret that moment. I don't know if you will ever forgive me for this. I kissed someone else in front of my husband but I am really sorry."

Taehyung: "Oh my God why are you so worried about that love. I know it was all not your fault. I am worried he might hurt you in the future and I can't let that happen."

Jeun: "What are we gonna do? I am so worried. Will we ever be able to escape?"

Taehyung: "Don't worry we will. Just trust me. I will find a way and if not, Jin hyung and Jimin will come find us someday. You can relax we will be out in no time."

Jeun: "Taehyung how can I be relaxed? That Jackson is so scary. He always gave me creepy vibes. I don't understand how will we escape this. We are tied."

Taehyung: "I have known Jackson since years. He will do something different to us tomorrow. He will do something worse tomorrow specially to me. But wait till tomorrow. I will find a way. I don't even know what time is it but I guess it is night. "

Jeun: "What will he do to us Taehyung?"

Taehyung: "I am not sure but yeah, he will find a new way of torturing us if we do not escape soon. If they let us out tomorrow then I will observe the surroundings and devise some plan. But don't worry I won't let him hurt you."

Jeun: "But what if they hurt you?"

Taehyung: "I am a mafia. I even have a mafia group. You think I am afraid of him?"

Jeun: "I hope we get out alive."

Taehyung: "We will. Don't worry love."

Taehyung's POV;

We were almost about to sleep. I could hear Jeun's calm breathes slightly in the silence. I could sense she was in deep slumber. After our long talks, she finally slept.